SSN Update

Paul Clark (admin ), Internationals stopped redundancys this week ( early next week

business running at loss

4.5 mill for rest of season ( shortfall got to be made of 1 mill a month )

1 mill a month to stay in business

made this week ,collier bristow 6:5 mill ? ( could be 3.6 mill) to taylor wesson(sp) admin lawyers (until proven it our money )

positive steps ,income generated now ,crucial for Clubs future,urging fans to go to games

3000 tickets left for hearts game :anguish:

So if we get that £3.7 mil and maybe more in court next week does that help us straight away?

This is what I was thinking?

The statement on SSN sort of suggests this by, and don't quote me on this "there wlll be a court hearing this week to try and get that money into the club"

I hope so. If we get that in then hopefully with Super Ally willing to work for free and us helping by buying all available tickets then player/staff redundancies will be minimal.

Lads, weve got to get real here! Were going to lose the bulk of our 1st team, and probably all of the young players coming through. Massive amounts of redundancies are inevitable.

Some people on here are deluded to think we can keep players on £25k a week!

Dark days are ahead for us and we should be preparing ourselves for that, not worrying about keeping players.

Correct me if I'm wrong but £1 mill a month should be generated if we manage to sell out every home game now until the end of the season (ticket sales, match programmes, other merchandise) I mean I know when I'm at Ibrox I probably spend a minimum of £10 EXCLUDING my ticket, let's say every Bear done the same that's £500,000 - £750,000 generated but suppose you half this if were only talking profit made on programmes etc. Again I could be wrong here maybe someone with a little bit more knowledge on how much we make every game could let me know but if we do sell out every game I'd try and encourage every fan instead of a few pints before the game maybe head to the megastore and buy something? Could go a long way to securing this £4.5 mill.

Correct me if I'm wrong but £1 mill a month should be generated if we manage to sell out every home game now until the end of the season (ticket sales, match programmes, other merchandise) I mean I know when I'm at Ibrox I probably spend a minimum of £10 EXCLUDING my ticket, let's say every Bear done the same that's £500,000 - £750,000 generated but suppose you half this if were only talking profit made on programmes etc. Again I could be wrong here maybe someone with a little bit more knowledge on how much we make every game could let me know but if we do sell out every game I'd try and encourage every fan instead of a few pints before the game maybe head to the megastore and buy something? Could go a long way to securing this £4.5 mill.

But it's an additional £1 million per month. As things stand Rangers must have average attendances around the 40,000 mark, so that's only an additional 10,000 if Ibrox is sold out. That might be something like £200,000 which means another £800,000 to go.

Can someone translate this into skelf language please

if the courts rule in favor of the club, the 3m plus goes back into the club, we need 1m a month to stay in buisness, even if we get the 3m back we still need to save 1m a month.

it doesn't look good so i say this

to the players not willing to take a pay cut to save the club, thank you for your time now GTF, to the players not willing to help the club, tahnk you for your time now GTF, to the players willing to do all they can to save the club, you just made yourself heroes and instant legends.

thank you :praise:

if the courts rule in favor of the club, the 3m plus goes back into the club, we need 1m a month to stay in buisness, even if we get the 3m back we still need to save 1m a month.

it doesn't look good so i say this

to the players not willing to take a pay cut to save the club, thank you for your time now GTF, to the players not willing to help the club, tahnk you for your time now GTF, to the players willing to do all they can to save the club, you just made yourself heroes and instant legends.

thank you :praise:

Fuck you :lol: well you are the bearer of bad news to me :lol:(tu)

What I don't fucking get is why it's us mere mortal fans having to dig deep, when that schiester Whyte isn't putting any of his own money in to save us. Of course, we know he's waiting in the wings to pick us up on the cheap if we went into Liquidation. Say what you (rightly so) want about Murray, but I sincerely doubt he'd be doing what Whyte is! or am I being naive again?? :anguish: