Never been prouder of our support

as i said, thats only one of many examples of a decent gesture being thrown back in our face. It's been described as patronising and publicity-seeking

Are these many examples from long serving members of Dunfermline fansites mate?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Strange people.

Ungrateful bastards the lot of. I hope the generous bears who do show up make a hell of a noise and have a good sash bash, show them what a proper football atmosphere should sound like

"Christ, we will be passing round save the 'Gers collecting tins next.

Our club showed grace and maturity - how about showing some guts and reporting this theft of £80k to Strathclyde Police. For theft is exactly what it is.

As for them spending cash in our town, how many locals stay out of the town to avoid them?" Dunfermline fan, DAFC.net

One of many.

Fantastic gesture where if the tables where turned, wouldn't be reciprocated. Great effort folks but I hope these efforts aren't in vain. I understand that there are decent, respectable fans from every club in the league (barring sheep and taigs) and I can even appreciate that it was our club that caused a hell of a hassle with theirs, but I didn't see Dundee United fans showing up to Ibrox to repay our fans who were criminally undermined regarding the ticket rescheduling. All these clubs are the same to me, call me ignorant - but these teams cling to our coat-tails for their very survival and they know it. It's hard to see past telling these teuchters to stick it up their arse, know idea how generous Rangers have been to these insect clubs over many years. The SPL is dying and our club is the league's life support. If we fold then the DAFC.net forumers might as well keep on fuckin' running.

Ungrateful wankers.

Ungrateful bastards the lot of. I hope the generous bears who do show up make a hell of a noise and have a good sash bash, show them what a proper football atmosphere should sound like

Singing Rangers songs would be hilarious.

Singing Rangers songs would be hilarious.

They should be able to do whatever the hell they like. According to the radio around 4-5 thousand bears will be in attendance - outnumbering Dunfermline fans by 3 to 1 !!!

They should be able to do whatever the hell they like. According to the radio around 4-5 thousand bears will be in attendance - outnumbering Dunfermline fans by 3 to 1 !!!

Outstanding if true.

- but these teams cling to our coat-tails for their very survival and they know it. It's hard to see past telling these teuchters to stick it up their arse,

What teuchters? All these clubs are softy southern shite, not teuchters.

Teuchter Loyal.

TBH the Bears have been remarkable at the last 2 games ... it's just a shame we managed to thump Inverness on the road but weren't able to do the same in front of the 100,000 at Ibrox :anguish:

Aye, typical, the one stadium (sic) I will not set foot in, and we win. In between two defeats at Ibrox which have cost me a wedge. <cr>

1330798294' post='1059830675']

"Christ, we will be passing round save the 'Gers collecting tins next.

Our club showed grace and maturity - how about showing some guts and reporting this theft of £80k to Strathclyde Police. For theft is exactly what it is.

As for them spending cash in our town, how many locals stay out of the town to avoid them?" Dunfermline fan, DAFC.net

One of many.

Fantastic gesture where if the tables where turned, wouldn't be reciprocated. Great effort folks but I hope these efforts aren't in vain. I understand that there are decent, respectable fans from every club in the league (barring sheep and taigs) and I can even appreciate that it was our club that caused a hell of a hassle with theirs, but I didn't see Dundee United fans showing up to Ibrox to repay our fans who were criminally undermined regarding the ticket rescheduling. All these clubs are the same to me, call me ignorant - but these teams cling to our coat-tails for their very survival and they know it. It's hard to see past telling these teuchters to stick it up their arse, know idea how generous Rangers have been to these insect clubs over many years. The SPL is dying and our club is the league's life support. If we fold then the DAFC.net forumers might as well keep on fuckin' running.

Correct.. Our club is the league's life support....the fucking sheep had a pitiful home support against the scumbags today.

Without us they are all fuck all.....

Our show of support today was exemplary.

I too looked on one of their forums and I would say opinion is divided, as we would expect. Many have recognised it as a gesture made in good faith. Many are, understandably, suspicious. Football fans hate other clubs. Especially bigger, more successful clubs with fans who are unfairly portrayed in a negative light constantly. If you were a Dunfermline fan, you would probably be unsure of what to make of this gesture too.

Anyway, it's a great idea and I hope it goes off well and the Dunfermline fans appreciate it.

I too looked on one of their forums and I would say opinion is divided, as we would expect. Many have recognised it as a gesture made in good faith. Many are, understandably, suspicious. Football fans hate other clubs. Especially bigger, more successful clubs with fans who are unfairly portrayed in a negative light constantly. If you were a Dunfermline fan, you would probably be unsure of what to make of this gesture too.

Anyway, it's a great idea and I hope it goes off well and the Dunfermline fans appreciate it.

Well in this case you could probably look at it in that light, but the astounding hypocrisy from them is unbelievable. I pity them lacking the luxury of supporting a successful club, but that shouldn't make you unable to recognise a good deed, which is exactly what it is. Scotland is rife with uneducated football fans who live in blissful ignorance as to what is true about rangers fans what is media propaganda. 'Rangers fans should move to England' - If they had ever been to Ibrox they would find that it waves the most saltires in the country..

I was thinking about this earlier.....would love to square Dunfermline up. Defo going to try and make this one.

Well done to Union Bears again today....differnt class from start to finish! Was stone wall penalty Goian was all over Webster in build up to corner, Webster complained to ref just as corner was taken Goian gave him a cuddle again ref had perfect view. Frustrating giving away a pen for that.