Rhys McCabe

Broxi

Looks promising :) ok maybe a few flaws here and there but for a debut, pretty good. Hope he keeps the standard up and keeps injury free. Could be relying on the young talent more than ever.

Like a lot of the other young guys that have come through recently, he looks comfortable passing the ball. And with either foot. I take it he's right-footed, which makes his left-footed first time pass to Andy Little more encouraging.

I thought that he had a very good debut. Wasnt hiding from the ball, he can pick out a good pass, great shot and cracking delivery. Plus he wasn't afraid to get stuck in about that wee bastard Black (hate that wee fucker) which I think is encouraging.

He was one of our better midfielders yesterday given that he faded a wee bit in the second half. Another promising young player for the Rangers.

His debut was probably overlooked a wee bit because of what's happening of the park and because we got beat but still a good debit.

Ross Perry had a good game at RB aswel. I've got faith in our young players.

Played well and seems to be one of about two or three players with even decent dead ball skills at our club. How many games passed Edu by before finally showing the player he can be?

I agree we missed some of the things Edu does well; however, this lad has a bit of vision and creativity the likes of which Edu will never have.

I never realised he was Scottish.

There was some nice link up play between him and Kerkar 1st half iirc

and more often than not played a good ball into the box,

I can only think of the freekick near the end he skyed.

He needs more games but a solid debut for a 19 year old under

difficult circumstances.

Think we have to hope all the young boys are good enough to get second spot this season,alot to ask but the likes of perry,wylde,mccabe,kerkar,hemmings,little and a few others as think thats what we will be left with.What will be will be.would say ness but we dont need to touch on that again.who else? Know some are out on loan.