mackenzie

223 members have voted

1. 1. Is Liquidation the best way forward

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rangers will be here whatever happens to the PLC.

Rangers aren't a company name, Rangers are a living thing which we are all part of, and as such, can never die.

Accountants and lawyers can play around with the paperwork and figures, but Rangers, with its long and record breaking history, cannot be touched as it lives among us.

Our grandchildrens grandchildren will be watching the mighty Gers playing at Ibrox.

Those who are bothered about company names should just get off now, and watch Partick Thistle, or take up dominoes or somesuch as football supporting is not for you.

Like it or not Liquidation is getting closer . If the tax case goes against us then there is no way out of this fucking mess !

Should you no be away looking for a new lawyer ?

I can recommend a Gary Withey, who has just come available.

You might as well store your abacus up the loft for a wee while.

Rangers fans tend to be able to do simple mental arithmetic, thanks for heart felt sentiment towards our club though.

What the fuck are you doing here by the way? Shouldn’t you be worrying about your clubs unsustainable wage bill?

what a daft thing to say hell evenworse case scenario and we lose the tax case we should still go on if we can.

Liquidation means sale of ibrox and murray park thats about £120 mill alone. Albion carpark. All our players in a fire sale. Only ones left would be the kids who couldn't get a job elsewhere. etc. etc.

Are you nuts or on the wind up.

what a daft thing to say hell evenworse case scenario and we lose the tax case we should still go on if we can.

Liquidation means sale of ibrox and murray park thats about £120 mill alone. Albion carpark. All our players in a fire sale. Only ones left would be the kids who couldn't get a job elsewhere. etc. etc.

Are you nuts or on the wind up.

er. no it doesn't.

Rangers will be here whatever happens to the PLC.

Rangers aren't a company name, Rangers are a living thing which we are all part of, and as such, can never die.

Accountants and lawyers can play around with the paperwork and figures, but Rangers, with its long and record breaking history, cannot be touched as it lives among us.

Our grandchildrens grandchildren will be watching the mighty Gers playing at Ibrox.

Those who are bothered about company names should just get off now, and watch Partick Thistle, or take up dominoes or somesuch as football supporting is not for you.

So to get this straught if you are worried about the club being liquadted you shouldn't support a football team... <cr>

Looks like Liquidation will happen now ! Think its time alot of glory hunters pack there bags a fuck off and support another team ! I will pay my money for my season for next year no matter what divison we are in !

Looks like Liquidation will happen now ! Think its time alot of glory hunters pack there bags a fuck off and support another team ! I will pay my money for my season for next year no matter what divison we are in !

How much you paying for a season ticket at the piggery these days? :wanker: