Best young talent we have

Chineseboy

You're a moron.

Ness is overated by miles.

Hutton is underated by miles.

Conclusive proof that Ganja rots the brain.

All those years of medical research, and you provide the answer in one post.

Conclusive proof that Ganja rots the brain.

All those years of medical research, and you provide the answer in one post.

By saying a certain player is overated and another is underated. Ganj rot opinions now does it?

Ness is definately the future if he can overcome his injury problems. I like Hutton and think if he works hard on some aspects of his game he can make it. Also watching McCabe on Saturday he looks very comfortable on the ball but I don't know if centre mid should be his position. I see him in the same mould as Naismith and play him wide midfield where his energy and ability would shine through.

Superb nonsense on here today, Ness by miles has all the ability a class midfielder needs in the modern game. Injuries are a problem but hopefully he's young enough to get over them.

Naismith is still young enough to be a player for us, he's been sorely missed this season. If we keep him, the team for the future can be built around these type of players.

Ness is by far the best of the youngsters in terms of actual ability however I don't see him making it due to injuries he seems to be made of glass I hope I'm wrong though he has the talent to be an absolute superstar if he can get over his problems.

I think Hutton, Little, Hemmings, Kai Naismith and a fee others if they survive the cull have a big future from the youths.

I am gutted about Gregg Wylde he could have been our left winger for years if he had been kept Mervan never really got much of a chance but doesn't matter to much now tbh.

Also I so wish we had kept young Rory Loy because he has a natural ability to finish chances and could have been a star striker for us but to late as well for him.