Protest at Ibrox Tonight 7.30 Be there!

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would be there with you mate but im watching my sisters weans(4 of them) and it will be too much hassle for me. Good to see cunts finally getting off their arses though its probably too late.

We should have done this 2 weeks ago, I even signed up here to suggest it and got slaughtered off a few fannies! :wanker:

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=211988&st=0&p=1059804738entry1059804738

There is my thread from 2 weeks ago (tu)

I would be there with you mate but im watching my sisters weans(4 of them) and it will be too much hassle for me. Good to see cunts finally getting off their arses though its probably too late.

We should have done this 2 weeks ago, I even signed up here to suggest it and got slaughtered off a few fannies! :wanker:

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=211988&st=0&p=1059804738entry1059804738

#32 rangersbarry

Michael Mols

Group:Loyal Bluenose

Topics:3

Rep:-3

Posted 06 March 2012 - 07:46 PM

I think Davis is one of the 3 other players rumoured to want to leave as ive been hearing the rumour all day and apparantley McLeish has spoken to him already aboout taking him to Villa... from the rumours.

I think you get slaughtered more after posts like this

http://forum.rangers...entry1059804738

If only we'd listened to you everything would have been ok.

4 weans? You sister in tow with some some sort of bead-rattler?

If only we'd listened to you everything would have been ok.

4 weans? You sister in tow with some some sort of bead-rattler?

:lol: she is, my nephews are too one scored against us last week playing for Clyde in an under 9s game think we got beat 4-1 :mad:

:lol: she is, my nephews are too one scored against us last week playing for Clyde in an under 9s game think we got beat 4-1 :mad:

You'd be doing them a favour by going to Ibrox, then phoning social services on those neglectful parents. (tu)

Time to take to the streets!

I urge as many of you as possible to be there.

Time to get Whyte OUT of our club and to show the world what we're all about and what Rangers mean to us all.

SaveRangers.com or whatever they call themselves have let us all down. They're not interested in saving Rangers 1872, they want us to back some newco instaed of fighting for the only Rangers that really matter.

Mark Dingwall (Suck from FF) has been telling us to keep our 'powder dry'......... Dry for what? We're dying and we've got to act NOW!!!

We have these silly pledges when we should have had an emergency fighting fund with £20M sitting in it ready to rescue the club.

I can hardly type here for anger and frustration but let's not sit back and do nothing as our club die!

I beg you all to get there and let your voices be heard!

WHYTE OUT! NO NEWCO! NO LIQUIDATION! NO SURRENDER!

See you all at the Players entrance at 7.30

DON'T LET RANGERS DIE!

Whyte is out, he's got nothing to do with the club anymore. He's not chairman or even on the board.

The administrators run the club, noone else.