3500 scarfs sold

DavieCooper1

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone explain to me if my understand of this is correct? Two boys are selling scarves at £2.50 a pop. All money raised will not be handed to the club but will be use to purchase tickets? I'm assuming these are match tickets? Will they the. Receive 1000 tickets? Or will the club just keep the tickets? If the club keeps the tickets? Will the club put the tickets up for sale? Is this legal? Can you sell the same thing twice? I'm confused, I think I've confused myself!?

So thats 3500 x £2.50 that has been diverted away from its intended cause.

Red & black nonsense.

exactly why i WILL NOT buy a scarf. £2.50 that i would rather pay into the bank account of RFFF

or £8750 wasted

Or a part time salary for an office admin

Can someone explain to me if my understand of this is correct? Two boys are selling scarves at £2.50 a pop. All money raised will not be handed to the club but will be use to purchase tickets? I'm assuming these are match tickets? Will they the. Receive 1000 tickets? Or will the club just keep the tickets? If the club keeps the tickets? Will the club put the tickets up for sale? Is this legal? Can you sell the same thing twice? I'm confused, I think I've confused myself!?

They are selling them at a tenner a scarf. All money raised goes to buying match tickets and giving them to schools etc..

Scarfs are £10 not £2.50.

£7.50 of that goes to buying tickets.

Tickets are donated to local schools, charities, young football teams etc.

As far as I'm aware.

25% of the money is getting wasted, just for a red & black rag that will end up in a bin. Who the fuck will wear them?

£10 to the FFF saves (a) losing £2.50 to cover costs (b) cluttering up your house with tat.

dunno if this been said so don't shoot me down too much,surely a stall at the legends game has to be a winner,given Milans colours it's high profile,a nice memento for the random punter who may not know what this is about and helps raise cash for this great cause

Tickets are donated to local schools, charities, young football teams etc.

As far as I'm aware.

Correct, the other £2.50 is the manufacture cost.

It's also £2.50 for royal mail delivery

So £12.50 in total.

£2.50 to royal mail

£2.50 to RST for manufacture

£7.50 for ticket purchasing

dunno if this been said so don't shoot me down too much,surely a stall at the legends game has to be a winner,given Milans colours it's high profile,a nice memento for the random punter who may not know what this is about and helps raise cash for this great cause

That would be a very wise move. Hopefully this has already been thought off

Correct, the other £2.50 is the manufacture cost.

It's also £2.50 for royal mail delivery

So £12.50 in total.

£2.50 to royal mail

£2.50 to RST for manufacture

£7.50 for ticket purchasing

Fucking hell.........so 3500 folk have been good enough to part with £12.50 each, to help the club, and £5 out of every £12.50 is being lost to "cover costs".

Waken up guys.

25% of the money is getting wasted, just for a red & black rag that will end up in a bin. Who the fuck will wear them?

£10 to the FFF saves (a) losing £2.50 to cover costs (b) cluttering up your house with tat.

25% is only wasted if you can prove that the 3500 who bought them would have donated £10 if there were no scarfs to buy. I doubt it, people like to buy scarfs etc. Well done to those involved.