RangersMedia donate £1872 to the Rangers Fans' Fighting Fund

bluepeter

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fantastic gesture by all at RM fund off to great start.

Big thanks to paypal too for waving their charges.

Would be great if there was some sort of running total that could be accessed.

I'm pretty sure it will just be coming off the amount that you send to Rangers. Usually somewhere in the region of 2-4%

Its better to send a BACs transfer from your bank.

Your a tim,we noticed that before.

Prove it, you say I'm a tim.....lets see your proof. Just because I found you asking Ally and Walter to "man up" offensive lol. I've been a member here since 2006 and a gers fan for nearly 50yrs.

I'm pretty sure it will just be coming off the amount that you send to Rangers. Usually somewhere in the region of 2-4%

Its better to send a BACs transfer from your bank.

Just to clarify Paypal will take 4% of any donation (40p for every £10 donated for any mathematically challenged) made via the site, which to be honest is very reasonable, online banking, or physically walking into a bank to donate ensures every penny goes to rangers.

This info from the offical press release last week.

Just to clarify Paypal will take 4% of any donation (40p for every £10 donated for any mathematically challenged) made via the site, which to be honest is very reasonable, online banking, or physically walking into a bank to donate ensures every penny goes to rangers.

This info from the offical press release last week.

Well, it didn't take a % from me, and the fund recieved the full amout (according to the transaction details). I ticked the "gift" option.

Someone needs to look into the paypal tihng as I remember using the gift option ages ago and they got the full amount. Some people just find paypal easier and more secure thats important with something like this. Not me was planning going to bank tomorrow as have to go into town anyway.

I've asked this on another thread, but will also ask here as I wanted to donate ASAP. Do paypal get any of the transfer, or does it all go to Rangers?

EDIT: I believe they get 4%, so I'll pay directly into the bank account then.

EDIT 2: Done and dusted! Lets see how fast we can break the million pound barrier.