League Cup Final

Thommo

Is this meant to be the untouchable wonder team I hear being mentioned in the media?

Despite what the hate-filled yellow fanged beast from the bowels of hell claims, it looks like they've been getting way too fucking much credit.

They are pish, they win a bunch of games in the SPL and they think they're something special. They will probably win because lets face it, Kilmarnock are rank rotten in defence, but as soon as septic come up against anyone of any class whatsoever they get shown up for what they really are...distinctly average.

They are pish, they win a bunch of games in the SPL and they think they're something special. They will probably win because lets face it, Kilmarnock are rank rotten in defence, but as soon as septic come up against anyone of any class whatsoever they get shown up for what they really are...distinctly average.

too true!

I want to see Ally get a fair run at this bunch of over-rated pretenders.

That was some chance hooper missed but yet again Celtic have a goalscoring opportunity handed to them on a plate by the other teams mistakes. Celtic are pish but the number of chances and usually goals they get gifted to them by the other teams is unbelievable. Wouldn't surprise me one bit if they win this 1-0 after a stupid mistake by someone, probably sissoko as he's a bombscare.

too true!

I want to see Ally get a fair run at this bunch of over-rated pretenders.

We'll we've already seen it, we pumped them at ibrox and never broke sweat. And it was more luck that they beat us the last time, had that goal counted would have changed the entire dynamic of the game. I'm looking forward to may and septic getting shown up by cyprus fc or whatever crap team they find themselves playing in the euro qualifiers.