Rhys McCabe

G.E.C.

Not much has been said about him aftrr yesterdays game. Really surprised by this to be honest, I thought he played extremely well and showed he deserves to be there. Some of his passes were amazing and his overall work rate was second to none.

Really hope we tie him down!

I'm sure there was a 6 or so page thread on him just after the game yesterday.

He looked to have the calmest head in the stadium yesterday, switching play with both feet and dictating the tempo. One for the future for sure and hopefully we see much more of him before the seasons end.

Aluko and McCabe on new deals I would welcome.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not much has been said about him aftrr yesterdays game. Really surprised by this to be honest, I thought he played extremely well and showed he deserves to be there. Some of his passes were amazing and his overall work rate was second to none.

Really hope we tie him down!

There's already been two other threads on him.

Was impressed by this lad would live to see him and ness in a partnership would compliment each other well

These boys have came through the ranks together too, so I would imagine they already have a strong undersranding. I can't wait to see them as a pairing in a competitive match.

Davie Provan summed it up pretty well, he was playing in a position for experienced professionals to play - and he totally bossed the game.

3 games played in the first team and was already a standout in the biggest game of the season so far.

Was training at Murray Park today and McCabe says he is getting a scan on his calf, Scott Brown was nibbling at him the whole game. Hopefully hel be alright for next game! seen Bartley as well, thought hed fucked off.

Was training at Murray Park today and McCabe says he is getting a scan on his calf, Scott Brown was nibbling at him the whole game. Hopefully hel be alright for next game! seen Bartley as well, thought hed fucked off.

My girlfriend's brother was up at that as well mate.

Apparently 12 people didn't show up, which is fucking shocking!

My girlfriend's brother was up at that as well mate.

Apparently 12 people didn't show up, which is fucking shocking!

Aye bit bizarre! I'm fairly confident about getting through, will be amazing!

And whats his name? Just incase I was talkin to him.