Qatari Holding may well NOW bid for Rangers FC

rangersxfc

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a pint with him and his buddy Andy up in Aberdeen and Albertz123. Enjoyed the beers and the company00000042.gif Walked into the pub late and started asking guys if he was casey.got no, no. no and more/ Saw these guys sitting with green and grey scarves on and was going to ask them uk.gif Had walked past casey and his buddy Andy. Then said you casey , aye, you must have been thinking hope to fuck that's not us, as you walked by us 3 timesuk.gifuk.gif I said no you just looked a pair of teuchtars uk.gif

Andy's a good lad. not so sure about Casey mind you. :)

Their recent moves to acquire football clubs across Europe are all an attempt to try and make Qatar a place that has strong links to global football ahead of the World Cup. Whether they would be good move for us in the long-term is debatable, but the timplosion would be on an as yet undiscovered scale.

I will believe it when I see it the finance that could be brought to the table by these guys would surely blow all other bidders out of the water.Football clubs for some rich folk are an ego trip and although in the spl we have a great history and tradition.

Are Qatar owners likely to care about the history and tradition associated with this club and with holding that tradition for the next 140 years?

To me that's more important than some some sugar daddy willing to pump money in left right and centre.

yes!

it's the 140 year old tradition and history they crave - equivalent to yanks trying to buy british royal titles.

Don't get excited guys. As someone who works in the Middle East, what you have to remember, most of these people are crackers. We need Rangers people to be in charge.

Gotta tell ya "so called Rangers" people have been in charge for decades and this is what we have been left with.

I could use another type of investor or "Rangers people" quite frankly.backroom staff and Mccoist team excluded obviously.....

I would rather the Qatari's than any other Gulf Arabs such as the Emirati's.

They are very much pro the US and UK and allowed the US to base their theatre control base during the wars. It is still operational.

I would rather someone closer to home, but at the end of the day, financially we are on our arse so we can't be too picky.