Edu telling broon to shhhhh!

fucking captain fucking joke of a man no class that vermon and its all down too that chunt lemmon moulded him into the prick of a man he was and still is ...gotta laugh at him he thinks hes a hard man whats that shite he does in the tunnel look at me im mental i can stare fuck off ya wee prick and go eat your melted ice cream ya wee fud !! iv held back from the chunts in work but i went in last nite and let rip think its 2 months of listening too they wankers about admin !! watp

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Brown does or did support Rangers, but he never got to play for us so now he is a bitter twisted little chunt who sidles up to the tarriers and plays to there galleries. Take someone with that amount of resentment and add TLB as a mentor into the mix and Broon is the result a fucking disgrace to humanity should be wearing a fucking bearskin and carrying a club.

He wanted to as far as I heard. He was on the phone to Thompson asking if he had heard anything, etc - but in the end it was his own bosses at Hibs who didn't answer Rangers phone call and thus he went to the tarriers.

Dunno how he would have turned out if he had come to us.

There were a few rumours doing the rounds at that time, but the one that seemed to be the "official" rumour :lol: was that he looked like signing for us until the mhanks offered more money. Whether that is fact or not, I don't know.

I also think that if he had came to us,Walter would have made him a far better person and player than he is now.

There were a few rumours doing the rounds at that time, but the one that seemed to be the "official" rumour :lol: was that he looked like signing for us until the mhanks offered more money. Whether that is fact or not, I don't know.

I also think that if he had came to us,Walter would have made him a far better person and player than he is now.

I've always maintained that. There is something odd about his behaviour in the tunnel and shaking hands; when you think of Captains then he is unique in his immaturity. Rangers players are hardly likely to be intimidated by that, and it is interesting that he cannot see that: strange that he thinks this kind of thing 'works'. Also, I have seen time and again Brown goes for the smallest guy on the park, or the younger players; I have never seen him do anything else.

I've always maintained that. There is something odd about his behaviour in the tunnel and shaking hands; when you think of Captains then he is unique in his immaturity. Rangers players are hardly likely to be intimidated by that, and it is interesting that he cannot see that: strange that he thinks this kind of thing 'works'. Also, I have seen time and again Brown goes for the smallest guy on the park, or the younger players; I have never seen him do anything else.

His "hand shaking" has me in absolute stitches everytime I see it.When you see a player pulling a stunt like that, you can guarantee he's a coward,because REAL hard men let their football do the talking when the action starts, not before kick-off.

I think his penchant for picking on younger or the smallest player goes back to his time at Hibs when he had his mate Kevin Thomson to protect him from hard tacklers and he acted the hard man with the others....whatever it was, he's certainly no "enforcer"

His "hand shaking" has me in absolute stitches everytime I see it.When you see a player pulling a stunt like that, you can guarantee he's a coward,because REAL hard men let their football do the talking when the action starts, not before kick-off.

I think his penchant for picking on younger or the smallest player goes back to his time at Hibs when he had his mate Kevin Thomson to protect him from hard tacklers and he acted the hard man with the others....whatever it was, he's certainly no "enforcer"

I agree, his bravado gives the game away and makes him look stupid. If you're hard you're hard, and no amount of posturing is going to make an ounce of difference; but the very fact he needs to show it tells you something.

broons the next craig burley.

a man who is so angry and soul destroyed because he join the mhanks when he was a gers fan.

once he realised that for the rest of his days he would be regaurded as a tim, he knew he would never recover.

only a few have ever returned from the darkside.

too be fair he was a cunt at hibs and still is too this day...guy in the work insists hes a tim says he has a pic of him with a septic top and tri colour on anyway couldnt care less the way he acts he was prob one of they mixed up wains who supported who ever won the league that year !!

broons the next craig burley.

a man who is so angry and soul destroyed because he join the mhanks when he was a gers fan.

once he realised that for the rest of his days he would be regaurded as a tim, he knew he would never recover.

only a few have ever returned from the darkside.

I fail to be convinced he was a Rangers fan.

Maurice Edu - 4 years playing professional football in Scotland. 3 league titles and 2 league cups.

Scott Brown - 10th year playing top level football in Scotland. 1 league, 2 league cups and a Scottish cup.

Now tell me Scott, who knows more about lifting trophies?