Martin Bain drops court action against Rangers

debear

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Alison Robbie ‏ @AlisonRobbie

A statement from M Bain says given the developments surrounding C Whyte, he no longer wants to continue with the action against #Rangers

Aw is this him being a great Rangers man again?! If he was such a Rangers man he wouldn't have done it in the first place!

Disagree, I believe his motivation was to damage Craig Whyte, rather than Rangers. Much like the rest of the directors who attempted to prevent him taking over.

I think he did a decent job under difficult circumstances and before Whyte took over we were cutting our debt year on year.

My Dad also knows him personally and says he's a nice bloke who is a Rangers man.

Disagree, I believe his motivation was to damage Craig Whyte, rather than Rangers. Much like the rest of the directors who attempted to prevent him taking over.

I think he did a decent job under difficult circumstances and before Whyte took over we were cutting our debt year on year.

My Dad also knows him personally and says he's a nice bloke who is a Rangers man.

Aye the other directors didn't want him, they resigned their positions etc. Nobody else took Rangers to court!

I just fail to see why he would take the club to court in the first place if he had such a love for it! He must have known that in no way were his actions doing the club any good!

Having said that, I applaud him on dropping the court action, however I see this as him making a move to get his job back with the new owners!

Lets hope this doesn't signal the Ticketus/Barren Knights being front runners as they just seem to be following the Whyte route in their attempted takeover of Rangers.

If they are the best deal we will be liquidated and lose our best players as they dont seem to have any money.

Where's the 20 odd million Murray. ?

bain been yet another victim of whytes madness.

shame people were so keen to take whytes side.

Was never a fan of Bain before this fiasco, you don’t need to be a Whyte fan (If they even exist) to dislike Bain.

Over paid and vastly over rated for what he was supposed to do at our club imo.

Fuck Bain and fuck Whyte.

bain was another taker from the club, nothing more than a yes man for murray.

How do you know this? What's the basis for it?

He was paid a good salary, but not over the top for most cheif execs at football clubs.

I actually think he was doing a decent job, helping the club to cut debt year on year.

fuck martin bain. At least whyte was spot on when he said ti was absurd that bain got the same 'bonus' as the players for reaching the UEFA cup final.

rangers man my fucking arse, we made this guy a pretty wealthy individual - and the club is on it's knees, facing liquidation, there were threats of redundancies not only to the playing staff, but to even the lowest paid at Rangers, people who won't make in a lifetime what Bain took out the club - we lost 2 young promising talents, and the players took 75% cuts......

and while all this was going on he had our funds frozen. i hope i never see his fucking tanned mug anywhere near our club again.

What about the money that was frozen then ? Does this go back too the admins too help keep us running or has he been paid that too drop the case

yes, it goes back to the club, so it will be a welcome boost to the admins for running costs, or go towards paying debt.