Ian brines

Bluebear2506

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those who say its some kind of bias should watch him ref st Mirren v St Johnstone or something. He makes calls just as bad so it's nothing to do with who he may favour. He's just incompetent

Does he give decisions against any other team as consistently as he does against Rangers?

How come if he is so bad to everyone have Celtic never had a problem with him?

The man is a CHEAT simple as that.

i sat in a boozers in manchester yesterday and a man city fan at next table couldnt stop laughing at the aluko booking, hes a terrible ref but not just for rangers, every team could give you a list of poor decisions he has made.

Could Celtic?

We say incompetent

They say cheat

That's what makes us better people

I thought it was our ability to look at family members and not think 'I'd love to get a shot of that', that made us better people? :craphead:

laughable decisions at the headbut and the penalty.

booking lasley was a joke as well though so was not booking him earlier.

I think the Lasley booking was because he realised he should have booked him earlier. Took the first opportunity to do what he should already have done.

I think the Lasley booking was because he realised he should have booked him earlier. Took the first opportunity to do what he should already have done.

Sasa Papac done the same tackle as the one Lasley got away with and Brines gave Papac a red card.The guy is a dick.

Does he give decisions against any other team as consistently as he does against Rangers?

How come if he is so bad to everyone have Celtic never had a problem with him?

The man is a CHEAT simple as that.

Agreed. The facts are that he has been spotted at beggars away euro games and he is about the only ref they haven't had a problem with speaks volumes .

The Barry Nicholson handball that Brines saw when chopping off Zander Diamond's last minute equaliser in the 2008 title run in.

That cost us the championship IMO, as much as any tour of Japan or other tarrier shenanigans.

2iw2g0j.jpg

Are you being serious?

If Celtic could complain they most certainly would don't you think?

They sort of did on one occasion when Brines denied them a pen v St Johnstone last season .Wasnt a pen but it didn't stop beggars moaning about it and yeah they won in a canter so it wasnt a game changing error .He keeps them for the Rangers . promise you this he will get at least 3 upcoming old firm games in next 15months .He has already done the 3-0 win for them last year

Brines is probably one of the worst refs I've ever seen in Scottish football. What he was up to yesterday only he can say. All our best refs have been hounded out of the game. I was at a game earlier this year, Hibs, I think it was. During the game the ref gave us a free kick, stood there waving his hands at the complaining opposition players and basically took no s*** from them. I suddenly realised that I didn't know who the ref was which is always a good sign. It was none other than the much maligned Charlie Richmond. I watched him for the rest of the game and he looked old school. Doesn't seem to get many top flight games these days... wonder why... oh he has history with them.....

My mates a ref and says he's a bear. Though apparently he's a bit of a joke amongst the other refs. Just because how bad he is.

Don't know who he supports, as he gives bad decisions against everyone. He is just really useless.

had to be. but he could have at least waited till lasley commited an actual foul.

or better still booked him the first time.