Ian brines

Bluebear2506

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

watched the game on the computer so my reply is based on that and my knowledge as a ref he got the aluko card wrong not only the card/penalty shout but in law he could not have made that call either way as his direct line of vision was blocked by the motherwell defender so he should have in law taken no action.he should not have cautioned aluko or awarded the penalty as his decision would have been based on guess work

Thats it lets start sounding like septic , we all know what he is , we all need to be more dignified than the mhanky mob and keep our correct thoughts to ourselves , certainly while we have bigger battles yet to be won .

I hate all this 'don't want to sound like Celtic' shite.

No-one is asking to sound like them, we just want to make our voices heard about a match official who is clearly (and openly in private, I understand) anti-Rangers and cannot be trusted to referee us fairly.

It doesn't matter if he's a Rangers fan, a Celtic fan,or a fucking ceiling fan...he's just a shite referee who had a terrible all round game today.

Both teams have cause for complaint against his decisions,so forget the idea of him being biased and just stick to facts.....He's just a fucking cunt of a referee. :pipe:

This. Should not be reffing any games for any teams. He is clueless.

Brines is a shite ref of that there can be no doubt, however if he was really anti-rangers surely he would have chalked off McCullochs goal for alukos wee shove on the defender? Just saying.

You have a good point but Even Brines isn't stupid .He knows he can maybe get away with a few really bad calls in a game against us but he had already used them up by the time MCulloch scored .If he had chopped goal off after the previous howlers today and few weeks ago then he really would have been man in focus .This way he will stay under radar until he gets the next OF Game

Woah, chill out. I know we're all angry and adrenaline is running high but those are some harsh words right there. :craphead:

Some people just can't control themseves and criss the line. Just stick to what we can justify regardinh Brines who clearly should not be in such a role.

#IncompetentCunt!

I can 100% confirm he is a Sellic fan. He is defo the worst of them all but I donut believe for a minute he is a cheat or biased.

He thinks he is better than every chunt and his arrogance means he is very much disliked in both professions.

(tu)

The decisions against Whitty and Aluko were embarassing enough, but I was actually laughing out loud at the one against Lasley - that one beggared belief.

That one was right in front of me today. I turned to the guy next to me and we just shook our heads.

From the Scotsman:

they overcame some refereeing that seriously advantaged the home side. Official Iain Brines was a late call-up for the ill Craig Thomson. When he watches back the encounter on telly he will seriously wish he hadn’t been.

His decision to book Sone Aluko for simulation midway through the second half after the attacker zipped past keeper Darren Randolph was a decision only erroneous on, eh, three counts. Randolph’s boot clearly clattered Aluko’s leg. The Nigerian shouldn’t have been cautioned: the yellow leading the Nigerian to pull his shirt over his head in despair wasn’t just a bloomer, he should have earned a penalty and Randolph should have been red-carded. Matchwinner McCulloch had understandable sympathy with his team-mate. “I heard the noise of Randolph’s boot on his shinpad and I think a lot of the Motherwell players heard it as well. There is no way he dived. It was a stonewall penalty.”

Randolph’s was the second dismissal that should have come the way of the home side after Tim Clancy jabbed his head into Whittaker’s chest following a tangle that earned both a yellow card.

TALKING POINT Some pretty poor calls from referee Iain Brines.

Say's it all really. ;)

How can a ref support a football club?

They don't even like football. They are nerdy little friendless friggers who have no real friends and get a kick out of issuing orders to people in shorts.

not true, theres a few refs on this board no doubt!