Ian brines

Bluebear2506

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It doesn't matter if he's a Rangers fan, a Celtic fan,or a fucking ceiling fan...he's just a shite referee who had a terrible all round game today.

Both teams have cause for complaint against his decisions,so forget the idea of him being biased and just stick to facts.....He's just a fucking cunt of a referee. :pipe:

in april last year, brines inability to referee a game really hit the spotlight, when duberry felt he was fouled by samaras in his one box - but brines waved play on. Duberry however,for whatever reason, perhaps convinced it was a foul despite the lack of whistle... touched the ball in his own box, with both hands. Brines had no idea what to do, but if he had already decided not to blow for a freekick... how can it be anything other than a penalty for a clear handball?

http://www.<No links to this website>/football/spl/st-johnstone/2011/04/13/referee-iain-brines-blasted-for-missing-blatant-handball-as-celtic-beat-st-johnstone-86908-23058008/

I was in the club deck for the game against Kilmarnock, in the very back row, and i could see for Healys goal that it was Lee who was offise, and walking back so not to interfere with play.

everyone in the stadium was utterly baffled when he chopped off McCullochs goal aswell.

today he booked aluko when it should have been a clear penalty and perhaps a red card for the keeper (the nature of the high, studs-up challnege on aluko was worthy of at least yellow alone.)

that ONE incident any worse than Brines decision today to book Aluko when it should have been a clear penalty? Now add to that the numerous, shockingly poor decisions he has made over the last 12 months, and we have an individual who despite making these regular astonishingly bad decisions continues to be given big matches in the SPL - whilst other refs guilty of far less are forced out the game.

It doesn't matter if he's a Rangers fan, a Celtic fan,or a fucking ceiling fan...he's just a shite referee who had a terrible all round game today.

Both teams have cause for complaint against his decisions,so forget the idea of him being biased and just stick to facts.....He's just a fucking cunt of a referee. :pipe:

An Incompetent cunt!

I've also heard hes a Rangers fan as well but thats beside the point.

He was absolutely terrible today made some god awful decisions .

But lets not be like that yellow toothed Goblin and spout poison , we won the game thats what matters at the moment.

My mates a ref and says he's a bear. Though apparently he's a bit of a joke amongst the other refs. Just because how bad he is.

I work with a guy who referees and he is friends with brines. He says he is a Celtic supporter but get this, he reckons he wouldn't let that sway any decisions he makes. I disagree having seen his decisions.

We have to grin an bear it we dont want to go down the yellow teeth road.

Fair point mate but Ian Brines is going to get the Big games next year and he will probably get last OF game this year

He is corrupt ,that there is no doubt .What ref in this Country has never upset that shower EVER???

Answer Ian brines ......................

Could someone confirm for certain he is a beggar??????????????????????????????????

Brines has been the most incompetent cunt of a Ref for seasons. Right back to before he chalked Diamonds header against the scum at shittidrie. Incompetent cunt or cheating Tarrier? You descide. I think he's both.

Brines has been the most incompetent cunt of a Ref for seasons. Right back to before he chalked Diamonds header against the scum at shittidrie. Incompetent cunt or cheating Tarrier? You descide. I think he's both.

I'd rather not throw unfounded accusations his way. I'll stick to what I know.

Incompetent cunt!