Player of the season

A total of 34 players been used thus far, who is deserving of player of the season in your opinion.

I have to go for Aluko. Although Jelavic and Naismith if they had played all season probably would have been deserving. Jig and Shagger have been awesome too.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

just give it to McCoist!

on a serious note, Aluko for me, he's really shone for us - especially in the game against smeltic when we faced our worst fears of seeing the scum lift our trophy, on our patch. Great effort by the entire team that day but Aluko really bossed it, with a sensational opening solo goal then played the pass to wallace that seen Cha sent off. Some of his play overall has been a joy to watch.

A total of 34 players been used thus far, who is deserving of player of the season in your opinion.

I have to go for Aluko. Although Jelavic and Naismith if they had played all season probably would have been deserving. Jig and Shagger have been awesome too.

Can I assume the Jig bit is an April fools? No offence but he has been horrendous for the majority. Fair play to him for wanting to play for free etc and for his goals in the last few weeks but before that....bloody hell

Can I assume the Jig bit is an April fools? No offence but he has been horrendous for the majority. Fair play to him for wanting to play for free etc and for his goals in the last few weeks but before that....bloody hell

No its not an April Fools. He has been outstanding.

No he hasn't. I'm sorry but he really hasn't. He's given his all for the last few weeks and that has been creditable but even yesterday, he barely got into the game. Don't get me wrong, a great finish late on but don't let that blind you into thinking he was 'outstanding'

Jig effectively started our demise with his idiocy at St Mirren and prior to that he was poor whenever he played in our midfield. I'm sorry but I am not letting the past few weeks colour my judgement, He was great in the old firm game, excellent at Inverness but all in all he has not been 'outstanding'

No he hasn't. I'm sorry but he really hasn't. He's given his all for the last few weeks and that has been creditable but even yesterday, he barely got into the game. Don't get me wrong, a great finish late on but don't let that blind you into thinking he was 'outstanding'

Jig effectively started our demise with his idiocy at St Mirren and prior to that he was poor whenever he played in our midfield. I'm sorry but I am not letting the past few weeks colour my judgement, He was great in the old firm game, excellent at Inverness but all in all he has not been 'outstanding'

Agree to disagree mate (tu)