Who are The Vanguard Bears?

Davy

Sorry to disagree, but im sure I read something about them being Racist, no catholics at Ibrox etc...... this rule is way way in the dark ages and we definately need to move away from that shite.........................

Please if you are going to use the C word at least put roman in front of it, so we know who your are talking about in particular.smile.gif

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

VB haters wont like this (either) :rolleyes:

(Actually from what I see VB don't like much - they have their view of Rangers, Their view of what it means to be a fan, and its their view or your not a real fan your a 'handwringer' but I am proud of being a 'handwringer' as I see that as progressive and VB are a bit regressive (purely my own humble opinion). I have had a couple of decent debates with a couple of their members and a couple of slanging matches with others - they do get a wee bit highly strung at times especially when criticised)

see what you mean.............:)

You are SURE you read something about something.........?

Yeah. SURE you did

Ive never read anything other than the OP about VB and I agree with most of what is written.

But answer me one question please that seems to be getting dodged.

Is it Protestant members only?

Simple question and not stirring and wont be offended by the answer.

Ive never read anything other than the OP about VB and I agree with most of what is written.

No

I'm not a member but I don't think you need to have a recommendation from a clergyman to join

Unlike when you want promotion in the state funded faith schooling system

Are you seriously asking if we determine someone's religion before being accepted? Seriously? I have no idea what the religion of VB members is and I don't care to be honest. I do care if you're a Bheast or a Republican though. Hope that helps you?

I'll explain one more time. We are a Rangers supporters website and a Loyalist website. If you don't like this, don't apply to join. We make no apologies for being a Loyalist website and we make no apologies for taking on any Republican filth who smears our club and support.

We don't do T shirts, clicks for cash or any other money making scam. Our views and goals are simple, defending the Rangers and the Loyalists of this world. I know this is not easy for the lurking Bheasts and handwringers to accept, but that's just too bad. We are not going away, in fact we are getting stronger and will continue to get under your rancid skin :uk:

Yes thats all i was asking and got my answer on the next post.

Thanks for your answer anyway.

Keep up the good work.

Oh the irony. So would I be welcomed on there to talk up the RST?

You are a committie member of the RTID NI group

Two of your fellow committie members are on VB

So unless someone is using your log in[ They are] then you are talking crap about being accepted

So since you are using shorerdbear's log in, then you should be thinking about removing the VB swear filter on FF

After all you allow the names of bheast sites to be mentioned

Oh and admin on here are well aware of what you are at and who you are

You are a committie member of the RTID NI group

Two of your fellow committie members are on VB

So unless someone is using your log in[ They are] then you are talking crap about being accepted

So since you are using shorerdbear's log in, then you should be thinking about removing the VB swear filter on FF

After all you allow the names of bheast sites to be mentioned

Oh and admin on here are well aware of what you are at and who you are

Obviously not - LOL

Actually from what I see VB don't like much - they have their view of Rangers, Their view of what it means to be a fan, and its their view or your not a real fan your a 'handwringer' but I am proud of being a 'handwringer'

I've disagreed with some of the VB from time to time and never have they accused me of being a 'handwringer'. I see disagreements with many others, too, and far from all result in the insult you settled on. Effectively, then, you just made that up to take another pop at the VB.

People of all kinds on RM simply know you to be a prick. That's because your 'hand-wringing' invariably centres around you being ever willing to put the boot into our support. Every chance there is you take it.

Your appearance in this thread to add more of your pish was as inevitable as the sun coming over the horizon this morning.

I took a back seat as I was sick of the constant whining and bitching from the usual suspects that inevitably ruined good and important threads. Tactics scum fans used for years on ££.

Nothing has changed and nothing will change until all parties put aside their differences and focus on Rangers FC

I took a back seat as I was sick of the constant whining and bitching from the usual suspects that inevitably ruined good and important threads. Tactics scum fans used for years on ££.

Nothing has changed and nothing will change until all parties put aside their differences and focus on Rangers FC

This thread has shown that all parties will not put aside their differences - ever.

He says while having a dig at another site. :lol: