Who are The Vanguard Bears?

Davy

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol fair enough. Not sure what gives you that opinion, but whatever :)

Only wanted a scan about the place. I am hoping you are not implying i am any sort of scum supporter.

Thing is...................VB have quite strict kitchen hygiene rules. (tu)

It has said here upteen times that VB is a Loyalist Rangers forum i am sure Gogzy is far from that.

Iam only telling the truth.

Infact i have my thoughts that Gogzy isnt one of the same but thats just a thought :rolleyes:

woah right there mate, you have no idea what my views are. And im not entirley sure what the last part of your post is supposed to mean. Im kinda baked so might be picking you up wrong.

I think the VB site seems to have it right in only allowing actual Rangers fans on to their forums. Every other site is polluted with filth and some sites more than others

Don't think that is accurate. They only allow Rangers fans who agree with them onto their site, not ones who will question them.

Don't think that is accurate. They only allow Rangers fans who agree with them onto their site, not ones who will question them.

Another myth.

There are a wide variety of opinions on VB; the difference being when one is made people are not banned.

FFS, ask Redsox from here, he'll soon tell you! :D

woah right there mate, you have no idea what my views are. And im not entirley sure what the last part of your post is supposed to mean. Im kinda baked so might be picking you up wrong.

I do know what your views are i remember you from a well known VB poster who you used to follow around on here until he got banned.

As i say you wouldnt last a second on VB.

Not true. I joined up and not long after being on there, I gave my opinion on a matter regarding the BBC protest, which didnae go down well with some folks on VB's.

I'm still there. (tu)

It's a wee bit like "being a grown up on a grown ups forum" where debate is healthy and benefits the majority.

Not true. I joined up and not long after being on there, I gave my opinion on a matter regarding the BBC protest, which didnae go down well with some folks on VB's.

I'm still there. (tu)

It's a wee bit like "being a grown up on a grown ups forum" where debate is healthy and benefits the majority.

Exactly

And what a forum is supposed to be about not all this winding up shit and taigs being able to see what you have planned and so on.

The debates are often very heated on VB over a variety of topics you see on all forums, the difference is it's easier to accept peoples points of views when you know that person is a genuine bear. There's guys over there that talk out their arses but I know it's their genuine opinion.

I'm still there. (tu)

Ok I accept what you say. I have tried to join a few times without success, they must know me.

I do know what your views are i remember you from a well known VB poster who you used to follow around on here until he got banned.

Ok. I have no idea who you are talking about. Intresting that my VIEWS would hinder me, i figured being a Rangers fan was enough to join a Rangers forum, obv i am mistaken.

Anyway, fuck it. Wont put me up nor down by not being a member there (tu)

Ok I accept what you say. I have tried to join a few times without success, they must know me.

Actually, if they know you, then you should be able tae join up.

Unless.......................................................:rolleyes:

i seriously cant believe that there is such a beef about a fans group who are willing to fight for everything our club stands for......so what if it is selective and keeps it's business to itself at the end of the day they are doing what we all should do fight our enemies and stand up for ourselves.....they deserve praise not pelters

I thought all viewpoints were accepted?

I'm still there. (tu)

You're correct - I thought you were a right bellend at first; the same as when Dennis joined.

I must have mellowed as I've realised, you are both 'okay'. :D

Wrong mate. It would be a pretty boring site if we all agreed on it. Where it differs from other sites, as I've said again and again, it's only Rangers supporters on it. No scum, and it's all the better for it.

Ok. I have no idea who you are talking about. Intresting that my VIEWS would hinder me, i figured being a Rangers fan was enough to join a Rangers forum, obv i am mistaken.

Anyway, fuck it. Wont put me up nor down by not being a member there (tu)

Do you appease republicanism?

Yip I quoted you earlier after what was said about Gogsy. (tu)

Well believe or not i was here long before you and i know his views obviously you dont. :angry:

He used to slag off and upset a well known poster on VB by following him around this forum by just quoting and trying to take the piss out of him.

Handwringer of the highest order.

Well believe or not i was here long before you and i know his views obviously you dont. :angry:

He used to slag off and upset a well known poster on VB by following him around this forum by just quoting and trying to take the piss out of him.

Calm your self, he is a bluenose.