Who are The Vanguard Bears?

Davy

As can be seen on this thread they are a group of people on the internet who seem to like abusing Rangers fans.

and as can be clearly seen on this thread you and a couple of others have a hard on for them

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And this is precisely why I got fed up posting here.

Too many divisions, too many shit stirrers and not enough unity in trying to save our club, support the team and tackle our many enemies.

How is it VB go about saving the club ?

And yes believe it or not, even the 'divided' groups and 'shit stirrers' support the team through rain and shine.

At this point our many enemy is liquidation, surely ?

Excuse my ignorance but what exactly do VB do in general ? It seems like, from what I've read, all they do is talk about traditions and unity on a message board.

How is it VB go about saving the club ?

And yes believe it or not, even the 'divided' groups and 'shit stirrers' support the team through rain and shine.

At this point our many enemy is liquidation, surely ?

Excuse my ignorance but what exactly do VB do to save our club ?

We are not solely trying to save the club. Like most we have donated the RFFF, and have a few upcoming fundraisers which will also help contribute towards this.

We, like most are doing all we can to ensure Rangers Football Club survives.

So you're telling us that only 'constructive' comments about vb are allowed?

Interesting approach to debate.....

Well if you have ever looked at the way threads go when VB is mentioned you see why BP has said that.

Infact you are one of them who doesnt dabate about it but do more of a slagging match with a hidden agenda.

I thought we are all Rangers fans but not with some ehhh :rolleyes:

Well if you have ever looked at the way threads go when VB is mentioned you see why BP has said that.

Infact you are one of them who doesnt dabate about it but do more of a slagging match with a hidden agenda.

I thought we are all Rangers fans but not with some ehhh :rolleyes:

I'm sure Peter can answer for himself.

Otherwise thanks for your feedback (tu)

That's no exactly doing VB much favours tbh.

It has said here upteen times that VB is a Loyalist Rangers forum i am sure Gogzy is far from that.

Iam only telling the truth.

Infact i have my thoughts that Gogzy isnt one of the same but thats just a thought :rolleyes:

It has said here upteen times that VB is a Loyalist Rangers forum i am sure Gogzy is far from that.

Iam only telling the truth.

Infact i have my thoughts that Gogzy isnt one of the same but thats just a thought :rolleyes:

Most folk don't say what they actually feel on an open forum. He may surprise you given the chance.

What does Vanguard actually mean?

Its an old battle term that came to the fore in the times of the renaissance. Vanguard means "at the front" of an attack. In other words its the leading element of a military formation in battle.

Most folk don't say what they actually feel on an open forum. He may surprise you given the chance.

He needs to be vouched for anyway and to be honest i cant see anyone being able to vouch for him unless he agrees to meet up with admin before a game.

Thats the rules.

Its an old battle term that came to the fore in the times of the renaissance. Vanguard means "at the front" of an attack. In other words its the leading element of a military formation in battle.

The badge of VanguardBears has also been took from the Ulster Vanguard movement which was formed in 1972 headed by William Craig.

Every post manticore has made on this thread has been anti VB.

He'll be back soon after reporting to his paymaster and bringing delmonte back in with him.

If christine is still sort of sober she'll be back on the shore rd bear name.

All the comments that are against VB have no evidence to back them up. It's all I heard this I read that.

It's a scum free forum that does what it says on the tin.

Standing up for our traditions.

There is far that much bile gets spouted about VB from clowns that dont know the sites working or members, it proves what wankers you are.

What exactly is that supposed to mean? Or did you just make up something else?

What exactly is that supposed to mean? Or did you just make up something else?

I hope you don't mind me asking, but are you the person who registered the shorerdbear account? Only last time the account was used, the user said he/she would never return, then the person who registered the shorerdbear account claimed it wasn't him using the account. I'm sure you can understand my confusion.

So you're telling us that only 'constructive' comments about vb are allowed?

Interesting approach to debate.....

Assuming you know what 'constructive' means - which I do as you're an intelligent chap - then I can't see why you think that's an interesting approach to debate.....

I hope you don't mind me asking, but are you the person who registered the shorerdbear account? Only last time the account was used, the user said he/she would never return, then the person who registered the shorerdbear account claimed it wasn't him using the account. I'm sure you can understand my confusion.

Does your confusion stop you from seeing abuse from certain quarters, or do you see it, and just not act?

You wouldnt last a second on VB no offence.

Lol fair enough. Not sure what gives you that opinion, but whatever :)

Only wanted a scan about the place. I am hoping you are not implying i am any sort of scum supporter.