Who are The Vanguard Bears?

Davy

Well believe or not i was here long before you and i know his views obviously you dont. :angry:

He used to slag off and upset a well known poster on VB by following him around this forum by just quoting and trying to take the piss out of him.

Handwringer of the highest order.

I'd never take him as a handwringer

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont know if he is or not but you seem to be so sure.

Ill watch Tiger here at the 17th to calm myself.

I don't know him personally, but I don't think I've ever seen a suspicious post from him. I maybe wrong.

Well believe or not i was here long before you and i know his views obviously you dont. :angry:

He used to slag off and upset a well known poster on VB by following him around this forum by just quoting and trying to take the piss out of him.

Handwringer of the highest order.

lmao seriously? I upset someone because i quoted him? You guys are big enough to dish shit out. but me disagreeing with one of your mates makes me a handwringer?

This goes back to the whole song singing pish that was argued about on here before, my views on that were really simple..... We SHOULD be allowed to sing what we want BUT we aint and singing banned songs was hurting OUR team.

VB is clearly a place that any Rangers fans views are welcome, as long as they are ALL the same views as the rest of VB right?

I didnt want an argument here but your attiude is pissing me off, out of curiosity, which member of your site did i upset so much?

lmao seriously? I upset someone because i quoted him? You guys are big enough to dish shit out. but me disagreeing with one of your mates makes me a handwringer?

This goes back to the whole song singing pish that was argued about on here before, my views on that were really simple..... We SHOULD be allowed to sing what we want BUT we aint and singing banned songs was hurting OUR team.

VB is clearly a place that any Rangers fans views are welcome, as long as they are ALL the same views as the rest of VB right?

I didnt want an argument here but your attiude is pissing me off, out of curiosity, which member of your site did i upset so much?

His Username was sonOwilliam.

You followed him around just to disagree with him.

You also called him a taig if i remember right.

You are wrong. Maybe right about us disagreeing, but me following him around is a fallacy.

:lol:

And where would we 'carry our a real debate'?

You're a fucking idiot and a prick. I do apologise for failing to acknowledge the depth of your stupidity in the first instance.

... And yet I don't have to resort to your gutter level to get a point across! I bet your chat up lines are class ' gee us A fuck ' then you get knocked back an we hear you mumbling under your breath ' fking lesbian' lol

Mate ive posted a pic on here of me and my son in our Rangers tops.

TWB had a supposed pic of himself did that make him a traditional Rangers fan?

Anyway back to the other thing....

So you do remember him?

Nothing false about it i remember you only replying to what he said and trying to be a wind up.

You were considered to be a Handwringer from then on because you always agreed with TWB and you choose to wind up him.

So you do remember him?

Nothing false about it i remember you only replying to what he said and trying to be a wind up.

You were considered to be a Handwringer from then on because you always agreed with TWB and you choose to wind up him.

So do we all have these wee stereotypes then? Is there a checklist of RM members who are not yet on VB who will be allowed on if they apply and others who wont? I really hate to break this to you, but TWB pressed the buttons of VB members because he got exactly this a reaction and it was easy for him to do. I have pms with TWB and i also have proof that alot of his views on this are not his offline views :wink: lets just say he is not all that far away from meeting your criteria.

As for Gogzy and Son of william. If sow is the same guy i remember he was a bit of a nut, who spent all day arguing with folk on here. Gogzy is a good lad ffs, he has taken a slagging on here yet has came back and joins in with it. Some difference to the way some of VB (not all) act when faced with the same stuff

So you do remember him?

honeslty dont remember any specific arguments with someone called sonofwilliam, i fell out with a few people back then, the reason i am assuming its from back then is because its the only time i have ever been called a handwringer.

Also i didnt follow anyone around mate, maybe he felt like i was but stalking someone on an internet forum isnt my cup of tea.

TWB made me laugh and i happened to agree with some of his points, its not my problem if half your site had a hardon for the guy.

I think you are talking about the wrong person that doesn't sound like Gogzy, even so sonOwilliam was a bellend on here.

I think you are talking about the wrong person that doesn't sound like Gozy, even so sonOwilliam was a bellend on here.

Just because sOw had a real stunch Loyalist view and would defend it to the end it makes him a bellend?

Pull another one ffs.

Just because sOw had a real stunch Loyalist view and would defend it to the end it makes him a bellend?

Pull another one ffs.

Where did I say that his views made him a bellend. Did he not also have more than one account on here?

this thread is a fucking disgrace, we have all of us gers fans , our club is on its knees and all we do is bicker like little fucking kids, it shames me to call some of the posters on here fellow fans.

everyone of you know who im talking about, the bickering stops or the thread goes.

Pull another one ffs.

SOW knows why he was banned PM him to tell you why and come back and tell me he shouldnt have been, i like SOW on VB but sadly he breached RM rules and had to go.

He was banned, then joined again if that's what you mean?

For the record he's a good lad.

Loyal to the core.

Yes it's a site rule you are not supposed to have more than one account. Him being banned was nothing to do with Gogzy who is a good lad as well.

Pull another one ffs.

Your views dont make you a bellend mate. Being a bellend makes you a bellend.

Disclaimer; i do not remember the guy too well but so far 2 posters that i like have mentioned the fact he was being a bellend and constantly looking for fights.

I sometimes stick up for my mates when they are in the wrong too bud, i dont hold it against you.