Who are The Vanguard Bears?

Davy

He says while having a dig at another site. :lol:

Stating a fact..there's a big difference. A once good site that we were all members of. It had the potential to inflict real damage on our many enemies but sadly chose a different path.

If the offer was made to sit down round a table with all sites and groups I doubt VB would refuse.

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stating a fact..there's a big difference. A once good site that we were all members of. It had the potential to inflict real damage on our many enemies but sadly chose a different path.

If the offer was made to sit down round a table with all sites and groups I doubt VB would refuse.

Serious question, how do you expect that to come when VB Facebook site has done some serious mudslinging in MDs direction recently.

Indeed, there was some trolling of the FF Facebook last night.

I couldn't give a shit about ins and outs of the fight/split, or who is right or wrong, and I don't know much about it, but from an outsiders point of view VB seem to be blaming everything on FF/MD and say he is the one holding things back, when I've seen stuff to suggest otherwise.

Would you be prepared to sit down with a group who were saying things about you the way VB have MD?

Didn't that already happen with the RFWG?

Pm me your details mate al sort you out.

Out of interest do they just have a forum? Is it any good or what?

I like what they stand for and would be quite interested in their forum but i don't want to join it and have to do shit man, i'm lazy.

I replied to something GCL posted, something which went straight over your head. Given that, a post full of words would merely confuse you further.

Why do you need to be such a condecending prick though?

I know what you did and it didn't go straight over my head, i'm not on about this thread specifically, you just bum up Gunslinger all the time, why couldn't you answer that simple question? Did it go straight over your head?

Why do you need to be such a condecending prick though?

I know what you did and it didn't go straight over my head, i'm not on about this thread specifically, you just bum up Gunslinger all the time, why couldn't you answer that simple question? Did it go straight over your head?

If you can be a little more specific, I'll try to answer you.

Quoting me, and then expecting me to know that it was a random question, is rather strange.

Quoting me, and then expecting me to know that it was a random question, is rather strange.

It's not strange at all, with your cock up Gunslingers arse 99% of the time surely you knew what i mean when i asked why you bum him up so much? I dunno though maybe a post full of words confused you :rolleyes:

You're wasting your time with that loony.

It matters not a jot to myself either; however, it does give a good indication to who the 'site idiots' are.

I'm not on here enough to know what everyone is like, but things such as rep gives me a small insight.

Not true. Mr Struth is a prick but you can't tar all of us with negative rep with the same brush. :mad:

Out of interest do they just have a forum? Is it any good or what?

I like what they stand for and would be quite interested in their forum but i don't want to join it and have to do shit man, i'm lazy.

Read my further posts mate (tu)

I just sent in a video of myself stealing lead from the roof of the local catholic school and I was in. (tu)

Cant believe you've jumped ship.

Its just me & Mr Whyte now then is it?

I'm with you (tu)

Back in the sixties we looked after each other and helped any bear that was in trouble and never let anyone piss over us. The same in the 70s our support stood as one, we also had bears fighting with each other but a lot of that was down to the gang culture back then. But even all the different gangs stood together if anyone tried to mess with our support.

Totally correct. How sad the way things have turned out

I've disagreed with some of the VB from time to time and never have they accused me of being a 'handwringer'. I see disagreements with many others, too, and far from all result in the insult you settled on. Effectively, then, you just made that up to take another pop at the VB.

People of all kinds on RM simply know you to be a prick. That's because your 'hand-wringing' invariably centres around you being ever willing to put the boot into our support. Every chance there is you take it.

Your appearance in this thread to add more of your pish was as inevitable as the sun coming over the horizon this morning.

I love how any time you respond to a post of mine you always resort to some form of name calling - I do sense that you dont have the intellect to carry our a real debate so always resort resort to some sort of base for of argument.

And just because you get on wonderfully with some of the VB folk does not mean I have so your insinuation that I am lying is just that - "A made up insinuation" - unless of course you have read every exchaneg I have had with the VB folks? and that would be kinda sad!

Oh and just for a record - a Prick is also quite a useful thing to have - it is the ying to the yang of that other swear word you like to use when you cant formulate a reasonable argument!

That made laugh for some reason :clap: Bluepeter9 will be frothing at the gums :lol:

Aye he cut me to the quick with his amazing satire and rapier like wit .... I was pure dead offended like .... it was like being savaged by a red and black scarf waved by a 2 year old :uk: