hatred at its highest

ylfb

I would say the last 2 seasons US and them the hatred has got to all time high pure and simply i think due to lennons antics me personally i have always been bitter but now i seriously find it hard to speak to tims in work and i no they feel same way

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say the last 2 seasons US and them the hatred has got to all time high pure and simply i think due to lennons antics me personally i have always been bitter but now i seriously find it hard to speak to tims in work and i no they feel same way

?

Translation in English please.

I only had one tim 'mate' - well he wasn't a mate like I had his phone number or anything but he was a tim I occasionally bumped into in the boozer and yapped about fitba (say once every 4/6 weeks) - he seemed quite reasonable.

After the last OF game I bumped into him again and he immediately started going on about the referee being a cheat blah blah blah

Needless to say after chasing him round the pub I doubt he will be engaging in any more fitba chats with me :crabflute:

They are all the same - bitter, indoctrinated and bad losers

I have a few work 'associates' who are tims. To be honest, I don't feel any different to them than I did 2/3/ or 4 years ago. I still love taking the pish out of them if we win, and the same goes for them. What I would say though is their desperation for bad things to happen to us is at an all time high. Nothing works better when they are at their fervent 'best' is seeing me carrying on regardless and not rising to their taunts. Each time they go on about how much we owe, and how it's the end for us I come back with "CVA - look how much we'll get off with paying!!" Winds them up even more! They'll lose it well before I will. :D

What i mean also is this green brigade have installed there pro ira chants much more last few years also i just feel lennon has made us hate them even more maybe i am sad but its way i have been brought up dont have many tim mates and ones i do no have turned nasty since lennon took over

Everyone of them have turned in to tax experts with a strong financial history..

In reality though they're all junkies who are on the dole, reading a pathetic blog

Absolutely spot on!

Someone buy this man a beer.

Depends where bouts in the country you are I think.. Certainly seems to have heated up a lot in the fishbowl.. But outwith there is just the normal "tolerance" and avoidance

Feels that way here in 'deen anyway..

Just even listening to them there brainwashed with lennon and they hate us more than ever i feel they have went down the total republican route also with there scummy green brigade last few years where previous to that it wasnt as bad anyway a hate them just wanted to see if anycunt else felt that extra bit of detest to them

I've got a very good friend whose a Celtic fan and my youngest brother is first one in the family history don't have a problem with at all just a good opportunity for banter.

Neil Lennon's arrival though has been the catalyst for a whole load of controversy and increased tension though not necessarily increased tension between fans but between the people at the football clubs (tu)

Don't think I've ever hated them as much as I did after that night at Parkhead last season that caused the summit.

I could easily have killed any one of the cunts that night. However the rest of the time I hate them just slightly less than that.