Who do you want?

maxdoblo

259 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want the new owner to be?

• The Blue Knights
    • Bill Miller's American Bid
    • Singapore Consortium
    • Cant Decide

It's tough to decide I'd like to hear more from the three of them the problem is there getting a hit by debt raised by that wee fanny that was meant to invest cash into the club, hopefully ally has a good run at it next season though

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How can anyone seriously pick 1 of the bids as it stands?

We know next to nothing about any of their plans should they get preffered bidder status.

I think if Frankie ca get anymore out of his contact regarding the singapore bid then that would be great as at least we would have 1 bids plans outlined.

Frankie if your reading this get pressing :P

Is the Frankie on this the same one that runs Gersnet?

We just don't know enough about any bid to be able to rule them in or out.

This is it in an nutshell.

We are only going on what we 'think' would be the best deal without knowing any of the details available to D&P. They are the ones who will be able to see all the bids for their merits and potential draw backs...not ourselves or the daily record, sun ect.

Some people seem convinced one bid means liquidation while the other means saviour and this is total fantasy at the minute because no one knows anything other than the tiny bits of information doing the rounds on forums and in the media, we will hopefully know more in the comming days/weeks but for now it's just guess work.

At the minute for us every bid is as good as the other or as bad...until the decision is made we just have to sit tight.

No one is in the position to say who they really want.

No one knows enough about each bid to say any different.

I just want the person who'll come in, expect to take a bit of stick, but to run Rangers properly. I feel TBK will pander to the majority of the fans, which I don't think is a good thing. I want the club to be a success, but be sustainable at the same time.

We need to get away from this, as long as we beat Celtic and that's all that matters. Because that's not sustainable. As long as there is a Rangers to support I will.

Voted can't decide as it is all a bit hard to keep up with. One question I do have though, these bids that are coming in from TBK and the Americans, do they need to be accepted by Craig Whyte?? I've been following all of this for a while now, and that seems to be the situation, that Whyte still holds the cards, I hope I'm wrong.

Canr decide without more concrete information on the bids and bidders.

We barley know how any of the bids are actually structured, all we know iss what we are being drip fed by the gutter press, and frankly i have a hard time believing anything written in the media these days.

the American bids just the final step in whytes plan to liquidate us and get rich.

the Singapore bid sounds fine but its not going to see any investment and will have an absentee owner.

the blue knights for me. sure it involves ticketus but only in a sustainable way.

the plan to run us not reliant on euro revenue is good. as is the opportunity for us to invest and have a say.

the American bids just the final step in whytes plan to liquidate us and get rich.

the Singapore bid sounds fine but its not going to see any investment and will have an absentee owner.

the blue knights for me. sure it involves ticketus but only in a sustainable way.

the plan to run us not reliant on euro revenue is good. as is the opportunity for us to invest and have a say.

re. The first part of your post, how could you possibly know this? He has already said he does not want to liquidate us, why does him saying this hold any less credence than tbk saying the same thing?

re. The first part of your post, how could you possibly know this? He has already said he does not want to liquidate us, why does him saying this hold any less credence than tbk saying the same thing?

if none of the buyers want liquidation why do duff and Phelps keep talking about it.

and do you really believe whytes done all this to just dissapear with nothing.