The Lurgan Bigot

So let me just get this right before we all lose the rag.

This 2 match ban is for his comments RE: Collum and Kilmarnock cup final.

He got away with the incidents at Ibrox due to inconsistencies in the referee/4th officials report.

He is still to face charges for both his run onto the pitch and twitter comments after the Hearts game.

Is that right?

Almost, he gets away with the Ibrox sendin off because he has had punishment enough by being sent to the stand for the 2nd half!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe so yes (tu)

Then i sort of dont know why people are freaking out.

Yes the decision RE: Ibrox incident is a bit ridiculous, but by no means unreasonable.

2 game ban for his comments on Collum is probably about right.

And he should get a considerable ban for both his suggestion that ref's decisions are "personal" and the the sfa is corrupt (published on his twitter)as well as him running onto the pitch to berate the referee.

However, if the allegations that a member of the Celtic legal team did a "deal" with Vincent Lunny outside the hearing, then that should be fully investigated and Lunny should probably lose his job.

:anguish: Even this two game ban will be personal to Neil Lennon

Was talking to my lecturer at college (who's a hearts fan) his exact words were "Lennon should not be a manager should hes nothing but a vile man and pure evil"

ps wonder where they stupid 17 game bans for Lennon stories came from ?

Almost, he gets away with the Ibrox sendin off because he has had punishment enough by being sent to the stand for the 2nd half!

Sounds similar to the excuse used when a player dives.

I.e if they get a yellow card for diving in a game (or if it doesn't influence the outcome of the match i.e diving for a penalty) then no further action can be taken against them.

Then i sort of dont know why people are freaking out.

Yes the decision RE: Ibrox incident is a bit ridiculous, but by no means unreasonable.

2 game ban for his comments on Collum is probably about right.

And he should get a considerable ban for both his suggestion that ref's decisions are "personal" and the the sfa is corrupt (published on his twitter)as well as him running onto the pitch to berate the referee.

However, if the allegations that a member of the Celtic legal team did a "deal" with Vincent Lunny outside the hearing, then that should be fully investigated and Lunny should probably lose his job.

I'd agree with every word of that.

The more serious punishment will undoubtedly be metted out for alleging bias against the officials rather than incompetence and for rushing onto the pitch at Hampden against Hearts (tu)

:anguish: Even this two game ban will be personal to Neil Lennon

Was talking to my lecturer at college (who's a hearts fan) his exact words were "Lennon should not be a manager should hes nothing but a vile man and pure evil"

ps wonder where they stupid 17 game bans for Lennon stories came from ?

the 17 match ban was tabloid speculation in the exact same vein that we owe the tax man nearly 100 million.

in both cases, the media have thought, right, lets take note of every possible offence and list it out, then we can look at other penalties that can be applied, and add them on.

so with our tax case, they have added on maximum possible penalties, legal fees, and interest on the amount to come to a sensationalised figure.

with lennon they have said ok, he coudl possible get a 3 game ban for each offence, then ebcause of multiple offences, he could get a few more for multiple offences.

Surely his twitter comments are bringing the game into disrepute and should be treated the same way we have been treated on 'bringing the game into disrepute' also the fact that it will be his 4th hearing in the space of 2 weeks he has to get hammered both with bans and financially!!

Initial indications from phone ins and so called pundits are that Celtic must go after the ''corrupt '' referee or linesman who '' lied '' in their reports, this anti celtic bigot must be sacked a la dallas. Let them whinge crying wolf far far too often now for any of these deluded paranoid tarriers to ever be taken seriously

He should be chased out of the country. He sat out the second-half of the Ibrox game because he doesn't belong in the company of respectable, tolerant and decent men who clean themselves regularly. A man like lennon simply does not belong in the directors box at Ibrox, he's not welcome on our TV screens and he doesn't deserve to be a football manager. Because he doesn't act or intend to act like one.

I think the implications of the hearing will have much more profound effects on the game in Scotland. In a couple of years time there will be no semi-decent quality referees left in the game, all that willbe left will be people with an agenda or those desperate for fame or a couple of hundred quid for the weekend. The standard is pretty shocking now but it's going to get much worse :anguish:

Simples - the SFA are pussees and are scared of him. Any other manager (not that any other manager would act like that fanny) and the book would have been thrown at him

this is exactly it. they cunts are terrified of celtic.

the SFA have set a precedent. Next time a manager gets sent to the stands, they can claim that getting sent to the stands was punishment enough and shouldnt receive any further ban. If they do, they can kick up fuck.

This has happened because sellik dug up another Q.C. To represent him.

At this level in the legal profession they are used to defending the indefensible i.e. Murderers rapists Peados etc.

In doing this sometimes their only defence is closely studying the prosecusions evidence for inconsistancies (sp) or even a stray word said by any witnesses when testifying they then try to spin this out to make a reasonable doubt in the jury's mind and/or imply that the person is lying.

I hope it becomes public knowledge what the inconsistancies in the refs and fourth official's reports where? something trivial I would bet.

It's clear that the sfa have no stomach for a fight when confronted by the 'heavyweight' legal representation employed by the scum.

It remains to be seen how the other charges are handled, if he gets off then I hope the refs all walk away. Weakest fucking paymasters in the business when it comes to the scum and a complete lack of consistency with everyone else. How fucking hard is it? I could get 3 or 4 people together and do a better fucking job tomorrow.