This is whats gonny happen, Mark my words!

Dennis

We are gonny have another week to 10 days of all this fucking about, with preferred bidders etc. Another couple of folk will come in with bids then they will withdraw them. D and P will earn a wee fortune watching this happen.

The process will start for liquidation, we will all be asking god to send us our saviour. Then he will appear at the front entrance like a Mirage in the desert. He will be waving his crutches about to the adoring crowd, everyone shouting and singing his name.

THERE'S ONLY ONE DAVID MURRAY!

:(

We are gonny have another week to 10 days of all this fucking about, with preferred biders etc. Anoth couple of folk will come in with bids then they will withdraw them. D and P will earn a wee fortune watching this happen.

The process will start for liquidation, we will all be asking god to send us our saviour. Then he will appear at the front entrance like a Mirage in the desert. He will be waving his crutches about to the adoring crowd, everyone shouting and singing his name.

You had me at crutches :(

We are gonny have another week to 10 days of all this fucking about, with preferred bidders etc. Another couple of folk will come in with bids then they will withdraw them. D and P will earn a wee fortune watching this happen.

That made me laugh!! :lol:

Also it's Sir to you....

As ive just said in another thread. I'm starting to worry that d&p are making this as difficult as possible so that all the bidders will withdraw and whyte can come in and form a newco which has probably been the plan all along

I seriously suggest for Whytes sake if that is his plan he ditches it now

The whyte/D& P conspiracy theorists overlook the fact that either of them could have simply liquidated us from the start no problem.

If we go into liquidation it will be bacuse of David Murray and the old board.

Blaming anyone else, even Craig Whyte, shows a serious lack of understanding of what brought us to this point.

I wish CW a fiery screaming death, but the issues killing our club happened long before he was anywhere near.

And the award for most far fetched over the top post goes to................

Oh thanks. I'd like to thank Craig Whyte and ol' moonbeams himself, without these 2, this would never have been possible. :praise:

It would be a master stroke of machavellian proportions, strategy, thought, insight, audacity and more brass neck than Pat Butcher thinking she is a glamerous gran!

BUT nothing would now actually surprise me - certainly not that!

Will Mr Bain be pushing the chair? wacko.gif