Would You Support A NewCo?

Broxi

283 members have voted

1. 1. Would Yout Support A NewCo?

• Yes, no doubt.
    • No, I'd have no interest.
    • I would, but not to the same level as now.

He already knows the outcome - we win. The rest is just timing!

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm after his insult to the electorate reminding them that the council elections are not about independenc....................

Insulting their intelligence

Or knowing that he would get fucked in the elections.

What about swineny going on about the Kporeans when they had pulled out lol

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm after his insult to the electorate reminding them that the council elections are not about independenc....................

Insulting their intelligence

Or knowing that he would get fucked in the elections.

What about swineny going on about the Kporeans when they had pulled out lol

:lol: ... and yet your current leader would rather vote for a pension rise for themselves while denying others said rise, who deprive charities of income while living of inherited wealth and think taking money away from pensioners is a valid way to pay for a tax cut to the rich.

Ach we could discuss politics all day - but there are more important things to worry about - like our club.

Look it's the same team just that has had to take this route because of some bad things that have happened to it , it's not magically some brand new team with nothing to it , it's the rangers that has just came through a horrible bit of its history , which it will be. Rangers history

Rangers will always be Rangers to me, just because some cunts in suits made fuck ups of decisions will not stop me following the club I have loved since I can ever remember.

We will be playing at Ibrox and we will be wearing blue...I will still hate Celtic and every other Scottish club in the land. 140 years WILL NOT be destroyed by utter cunts like Murray and Whyte.

Rangers till I die.

:crabflute:

Rangers will always be Rangers to me, just because some cunts in suits made fuck ups of decisions will not stop me following the club I have loved since I can ever remember.

We will be playing at Ibrox and we will be wearing blue...I will still hate Celtic and every other Scottish club in the land. 140 years WILL NOT be destroyed by utter cunts like Murray and Whyte.

Rangers till I die.

:crabflute:

Well said

Of course they are within their rights to feel like that but you are not a true Rangers man if your mindset is you might or might not support the club,again they can fuck off now.

People are hurting , for me personally watching Rangers go through this is probably the most difficult time of my life and i know most Bears feel the same, for some the prospect of a newco is to much to take , some will react by saying they wont support a newco . The first time the people who say they wont support a newco turn on the tv and see the team run out the tunnel at a packed Ibrox and hear the fans belting out simply the best they will get that feeling inside and will soon be back supporting the club again. Rangers is more than a company name , its more than a football team , its about the adrenalin rush when traveling to matches with fellow bears , its about doing the bouncy in inverness , mocking the unwashed by doing the poznann , mocking the sheep in their own midden , its about our songs flags and card displays, its about being part of something special and unique .. We have no choice Rangers is in the blood and that will never leave us .. its our way of life and i dont thnk people will find that so easy to turn their backs on that .:21:

People are hurting , for me personally watching Rangers go through this is probably the most difficult time of my life and i know most Bears feel the same, for some the prospect of a newco is to much to take , some will react by saying they wont support a newco . The first time the people who say they wont support a newco turn on the tv and see the team run out the tunnel at a packed Ibrox and hear the fans belting out simply the best they will get that feeling inside and will soon be back supporting the club again. Rangers is more than a company name , its more than a football team , its about the adrenalin rush when traveling to matches with fellow bears , its about doing the bouncy in inverness , mocking the unwashed by doing the poznann , mocking the sheep in their own midden , its about our songs flags and card displays, its about being part of something special and unique .. We have no choice Rangers is in the blood and that will never leave us .. its our way of life and i dont thnk people will find that so easy to turn their backs on that .:21:

Our fans turned their backs in the eighties when we were struggling, and then the glory hunters came back when we started to win things again.

:lol: ... and yet your current leader would rather vote for a pension rise for themselves while denying others said rise, who deprive charities of income while living of inherited wealth and think taking money away from pensioners is a valid way to pay for a tax cut to the rich.

Ach we could discuss politics all day - but there are more important things to worry about - like our club.

All for the tax cuts you mention 00000042.gif

21 people said no,ffs thats a lot are they really gers supporters or what???

Do you mean us guys who were lighting fires in the cold days to keep warm while watching the game in the 80s when the glory hunters were nowhere to be seen.

The Family doesn't brake up just cuz dad gets a new boss. You don't stop having a brother just cuz he's gone te jail. So why would we walk away from our family when it's having a financial disaster. As long as the Gers are wearing our colors as long as the same fans are in Ibrox it will always be Rangers. WATP

Do you mean us guys who were lighting fires in the cold days to keep warm while watching the game in the 80s when the glory hunters were nowhere to be seen.

Minstral, two years ago, when the club were really struggling I upped the ante on my contribution by giving more money; I even went reserve games in the 80s, when the games were played at Ibrox; and on summer holidays used to travel most morning to watch the players train at the Albion. To be lectured on being true Rangers fan is fine by me.

Minstral, two years ago, when the club were really struggling I upped the ante on my contribution by giving more money; I even went reserve games in the 80s, when the games were played at Ibrox; and on summer holidays used to travel most morning to watch the players train at the Albion. To be lectured on being true Rangers fan is fine by me.

Turnberry i hate arguing with fellow bears, but when they say that people are not true fans because the will not support a Newco winds me up. Some of us have gave our whole life supporting our club, and in my younger days my father used to go to the Pawnbrokers to pawn his suit or my mothers coat just to get money to go to the game.

We also went without food just so we could go to the games, plus walk to Ibrox when we only had enough to get into the game, yet people still try and say you are not a true fan.

Turnberry i hate arguing with fellow bears, but when they say that people are not true fans because the will not support a Newco winds me up. Some of us have gave our whole life supporting our club, and in my younger days my father used to go to the Pawnbrokers to pawn his suit or my mothers coat just to get money to go to the game.

We also went without food just so we could go to the games, plus walk to Ibrox when we only had enough to get into the game, yet people still try and say you are not a true fan.

For twenty years this club has been a ship without sails when it comes to certain things in this country, and if Rangers were no longer Rangers it would be back-peddling even more. When it ceases to be Rangers, it truly will cease to be Rangers. Rangers is more than 11 men running on to a football park. I read your family stories there mate and I think how you must represent so many of the working class in Scotland, not just Glasgow. To think it could be trashed by people with absolutely no understanding of what it meant to people like you and your father is sickening.