Is God helping?

MisterC

Wee frees = Protestant suicide bombers.

Being from a fishing village, we have the Brethren Hall - they make the Wee Frees look like the fucking Disney Club!!

I've heard of folk who've had a 'brethren fatwa' placed upon them and have been cast out in shame......all in the name of 'God'!!!

Sadly for WVB, until I was able to physically overpower my mother (I was aged about 12-13), it was church, Sunday shool, & more fucking church, with absolutely zero activities permitted on the sabbath other than walking to the bastarding place and home again........every fucking Sunday without fail. The old man cleverly managed to get a double shift at work on Sundays rather than deal with the carnage.

30 years later I'm still mentally scarred having to listen to that dismal bullshit when I should have been out playing Sunday league fitba. I could have been a contender (possibly) if it weren't for some bam filling my mothers head with shite (just after she'd lost a kid too.....fucking vultures).

Angry, angry man, :mad:

;)

I remember as a wee boy going to a Free Church and not knowing what the difference was. I thought the "Free" bit meant I didn't have to put the collection money in the box so I spent it on sweeties afterwards instead. I was 18 when I eventually owned up to my mother about that one!

I was given a penny this week. A penny I hoped I would never get after the loss of my father in law and hero.

The club we both supported and loved is on the brink of death also.

So in reply to the question is God helping?

If he is then he has a very bad way of doing it.

Blue what a man Jock was, a Rangers hero.

A Legend Minst, like yerself, unlike the filth that run and follow the scum from the glitterdome. This mhanky mhob are running scared, the have won fuck all honestly this season just a tainted title not unlike the one the cheated us out of when they had the imaginary trip to Japan ? Gypsies, Tramps and Thieves, it's on their birth certificates under parents/parent occupation ! Big Jock Wallace, HERO AND JUNGLE FIGHTER ! W.A.T.P. :sherlock:

A Legend Minst, like yerself, unlike the filth that run and follow the scum from the glitterdome. This mhanky mhob are running scared, the have won fuck all honestly this season just a tainted title not unlike the one the cheated us out of when they had the imaginary trip to Japan ? Gypsies, Tramps and Thieves, it's on their birth certificates under parents/parent occupation ! Big Jock Wallace, HERO AND JUNGLE FIGHTER ! W.A.T.P. :sherlock:

:uk:

I was given a penny this week. A penny I hoped I would never get after the loss of my father in law and hero.

Sorry to hear of your loss brother.

That is the sad part of life, we all live and we all die, and sorry about your loss.

Sad to hear, R.I.P. :sherlock:

No, you're not. There are a few. They don't openly declare their faith on here though due to the minority of uneducated amongst us who will jump at every opportunity to criticise Islam.

Anyboy that think Islam is mental is, well, mental.

Egypt's 'plans for farewell intercourse law so husbands can have sex with DEAD wives'

From the daily mail :craphead: