Is God helping?

MisterC

ok, atheists, if there is no God, then why are we world champions with 54 titles!

It is beautiful enough in its own right without needing an explaination!

There does not have to be a reason we are great - just a realisation that we are great!

Here we go again.... the Atheist being asked to explain his Atheism....

Doesn't work like that.

I didn't ask you to explain your atheism, I asked you explain why you thought my logic about your logic was wrong! However, since you raised the matter, why on earth shouldn't an atheist be asked to explain his atheism? Why are you so uptight about it? You believe there is no God; you said you use logic to come to that conclusion; I was curious, sorry lol.

I can see this being removed from BD anytime soon!

It is beautiful enough in its own right without needing an explaination!

There does not have to be a reason we are great - just a realisation that we are great!

to borrow the phrase you borrowed from God when the tim asked Him why us:

"i guess my attempt at irony and humour was lost on you"

I didn't ask you to explain your atheism, I asked you explain why you thought my logic about your logic was wrong! However, since you raised the matter, why on earth shouldn't an atheist be asked to explain his atheism? Why are you so uptight about it? You believe there is no God; you said you use logic to come to that conclusion; I was curious, sorry lol.

I can see this being removed from BD anytime soon!

There is no proof of god only faith that god exists - however there is a huge body of evidence on the scientific basis for our existence.

Therefore God does not exist.

However whether God exisits (or not) "WE are (still) the people!"

So, based on your statement, I'm assuming you believe in Santa, fairies, unicorns and the like?

bit below the belt mate....no grudges like and i do see were your coming from but u shouldn't make fun of someones faith

Its simple, there's no such thing as a 44% Atheist. They would be Agnostic

Where's this table of percentage levels that define belief positions? I've never seen it. Is it a very special slide rule?

So far, 99% and over makes you atheist and now 44% makes you agnostic. It's fascinating stuff - and given your certainty - I'm sure it can't simply be more guesswork. Can it?

You are the man, after all, who grandly opined that your arrogance is based on logic.

Did you open the thread in the DC yet?

so you expect us all to believe you said this when the latest synoptic gospel contradicts your blatant plagiarism?

Made up words created hundreds of years after an event, with selective selection of which 'gospels' got included, and then translated (and changed) are hardly a sound basis on which to attack my (alledged) plagerism.

Oh and withouit being picky - why use a christian reference when agruing about 'god' or is it only the christian god that is valid (in your opinion)

Oh an do you disagree with my assertion that " 'We' are the people "? regardless of whether god exists (or not)

bit below the belt mate....no grudges like and i do see were your coming from but u shouldn't make fun of someones faith

I apologise if you felt I was taking the piss. From reading it back I can see it may appear I was being facetious. I was simply using that as an analogy of how that logic would follow. I don't necessarily have a problem with people believing in a god ( although I still don't think one exists) its organised movements of religion I have nothing but loathing for. If you believe in god, but don't follow a religious cult e.g Christianity, Islam, Judaism, then I wouldn't necessarily speak out against you. For example, if you were deist. However, if you do follow one of these sects then I think it is open to attack. Religion has caused harm for centuries and now, in this modern society, free thinkers are sick of it and we have the right to voice that. I'm not saying you personally are responsible for the atrocities religion commits. But, if you are a member of a congregation, you CHOOSE to align yourself with an institution that is, in my opinion, disgusting.

Made up words created hundreds of years after an event, with selective selection of which 'gospels' got included, and then translated (and changed) are hardly a sound basis on which to attack my (alledged) plagerism.

Oh and withouit being picky - why use a christian reference when agruing about 'god' or is it only the christian god that is valid (in your opinion)

Oh an do you disagree with my assertion that " 'We' are the people "? regardless of whether god exists (or not)

...emmm... i think you missed the point of my comments but no matter....

do you see the irony and humour of your denying God while asserting 'we are the people'?

...emmm... i think you missed the point of my comments but no matter....

do you see the irony and humour of your denying God while asserting 'we are the people'?

Lets forget that you ignored all the points I made (sort of typical of believers :pipe: that)

What ? because some made up 'christian journals' have the phrase "We are the people" you feel it has an exclusive use for beiievers only - and an if that is your belief then it not relevant to about 80% or Rangers supporters - at least my use is in a non-biblical manner and is inclusive!