Sandy Jardine threatens to hand back SFA Hall of Fame award

From ITV website

Sandy Jardine threatens to hand back SFA Hall of Fame award

Rangers football club ambassador, and former player, Sandy Jardine has said that he will hand back his Scottish Football Association Hall of Fame award if its sanctions said to be "killing" the club remain, according to the Rangers Supporters Trust.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He seems to have the bit between his teeth now that he is on a roll, he might be suggesting to other Rangers to do the same, that will turn focus on the scrotes in power.

Regan would probably have to google Sandy Jardine to find out who he is, am i correct in he was named William at birth,but was always known as Sandy?

Super Allys also in the hall of fame, i wonder.

Sandy Jardine is perhaps an unlikely hero but he deserves tremendous credit for the leadership he has shown in recent weeks. :clap:

I agree, wholeheartedly. Very dissapointed in Our Captain lately with his comments for/in the media but thought Big Mark and Sandy have been just how we would want any Rangers man to be!

He seems to have the bit between his teeth now that he is on a roll, he might be suggesting to other Rangers to do the same, that will turn focus on the scrotes in power.

Regan would probably have to google Sandy Jardine to find out who he is, am i correct in he was named William at birth,but was always known as Sandy?

Spot on mate (tu)

Tremendous gesture by Sandy but i do not think it will have any bearing on the appeal, nor will the amazing protest today sadly. We know who are calling the shots at the SFA and what their end game is. I fear it does not matter what we do we will be punished.

I think protests backfire as if anything was to have a second sober thought it will appear by the optics that they were pressured.Even though these protests have no effect at all. Just gives ammo to the mopes and paedo fc

Whish we could just voice our displeasure make it noted and wait until we are stable before settling scores.

I hate being perceived acting like the whiners in the east when we should behave like the winners thry know we are

I think protests backfire as if anything was to have a second sober thought it will appear by the optics that they were pressured.Even though these protests have no effect at all. Just gives ammo to the mopes and paedo fc

Whish we could just voice our displeasure make it noted and wait until we are stable before settling scores.

I hate being perceived acting like the whiners in the east when we should behave like the winners thry know we are

Lets do nothing, is that your ground breaking theory.

Huge kudos go to the guys and girls that organised that event at the drop of a hat, attended by 8-12k true bears who gave up their day, behaved impeccibly, and got the point well and truly over.

I dont have a clue where your coming from pal!!

DOING NOTHING GOT US HERE. the protesting should of started yrs ago.

although i prefer protests/action that cause disruption. today was an excellent start and shows that our sleeping legions have finally arisen

It is called standing up for something you believe in. It sounds like a handwringer like you wouldn't know what that means.

What do you mean, it gives ammo to the tarriers? It sounds to me like you care more about their opinion than ours. I do not personally give a fuck about them at the moment, this is not about them. There is a certain amount of irony in you sayoing that we should voice our displeasure then you criticise when we do.

For too long we have sat back and taken it. We have no owner to defend us, no board, although Ally is doing his best.

A true Rangers fan wouldn't be belittling the protest, they would be applauding it. It makes me seriously wonder where your true allegiances lie.

yuk

Sandy Jardine is perhaps an unlikely hero but he deserves tremendous credit for the leadership he has shown in recent weeks. :clap:

Not that unlikely in my eyes, but given he is a quiet guy, I take your point.

He is doing his bit with great dignity and deserves our respect.

All currant and former Rangers players should hand back any awards, caps, etc... from the SFA

Next season, we should refuse to play any semi final or final at Hampden either, Not 1 Rangers fan should ever set foot within that organisation again.