Jim White on Sky

Dennis

Says that the black hole is much bigger than miller was told it was. He didn't think he could save us.

BM Received sickening email from so called Rangers fans. Told to stay away from the club.

Get the cunt who sent the email named and shamed. Get it tracked down and lets make sure the prick never sets foot in Ibrox again.

mark.dingwall@followfollow.com

If thats genuine then how the fuck are D&P getting away with that? As custodians of the club they were brought in to steady the ship which they haven't done they have agreed a short term fix to our problems ie wage cuts when they actually needed to cut some of the playing staff such as Healy, Broadfoot both of whom have rarely featured since administration.

I for one would be happy to see the dead wood punted to save the club

Tarriers my arse there is plenty of our own so called support more than willing to upset the cart, a case of "If we can't have it no one can" from some of our "Fans", childish moronic bunch of fucking cunts will see us gone forever it's no laughing matter any longer.

i for one believe the tarriers could be guilty of e.mailing him.

I know for a fact Tims were emailing him pretending to be Bears and were wishing cancer on his kids etc in an attmempt to scare him off

I know for a fact Tims were emailing him pretending to be Bears and were wishing cancer on his kids etc in an attmempt to scare him off

How do you know for a fact? Were you one of them ffs :wanker: