TBK Love In

scottyc06

Can somebody explain why there has been a sudden change in opinion of TBK/BK? All because of a press conference where they 'came across well'?

To be honest, iv not been a fan of them but I'd still love them to put up a bid which would secure the club! However until they do so, duff & phelps HAVE to look elsewhere! I actually fail to see the logic behind attacking every bidder that isn't TBK! It actually disgusts me that people are willing to drive away bidders before hearing anything they have to say!

The most important thing here is that we have a team to support in the future and the sooner that those hellbent on derailing any bid that isn't TBK realise this the better!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Not from me, every spin-laden announcement, every bit of scaremongering, every sly dig at other parties, every failed derisory bid makes me like and trust them even less.

I don't know about the other bidders, they may be good or bad but I do know TBK's have shown themselves to be less than suitable to own and run Rangers.

Totally agree mate. If we don't look at other bidders, new ideas the I am sorry to say done. Kennedy has had same length of time as admin, two of them no further forward. I hear abt admin changing goalposts, the goalposts may have been changed or may not, but if someonee comes in with a better deal.. And I mean for creditors not fans emotion then it has to be looked at.. I am scared of tomorrow being the final game. :(

My biggest beef with Duff and Phelps has been their seeming willingness to slow things up to allow TBK time to try ang get their bid in order. mini Murray seems to want the club for nothing and then float a share issue where the fans end up paying for the club, oh and I want fat bhoy Dingwall NO WHERE NEAR my club my team Rangers FC.

they are what we need to recover.

but carry on worshiping false gods like miller. while we die.

And this comment backs everything I said up... You don't know what the other bids entail so how do you know there isn't anything better?! However, I'm not remotely interested in your view as you are full of shite and have been since this started, your TBK specs haven't left your eyes once!

Not from me, every spin-laden announcement, every bit of scaremongering, every sly dig at other parties, every failed derisory bid makes me like and trust them even less.

I don't know about the other bidders, they may be good or bad but I do know TBK's have shown themselves to be less than suitable to own and run Rangers.

You must be right then

And this comment backs everything I said up... You don't know what the other bids entail so how do you know there isn't anything better?! However, I'm not remotely interested in your view as you are full of shite and have been since this started, your TBK specs haven't left your eyes once!

you also don't know what the other bids are so how do you know they are better.

You must be getting paid per post.

You keep peddling this shite and always without a shred of evidence to back it up.

That's cos there is no evidence. You know as much about TBKs bid as you do about lunar cartography and yet still blindly keep digging.

I applaud your faith, however misguided, in a group that offers us £2m as a bid.

Gaun yersel.

I believe that if we had NEVER heard of The Blue Knights that this whole sorry depressing endless saga would have been over by now.

They have muddied the waters every time a bid has been put forward.

Well-meaning, well intentioned individuals led by a 'media-whore' and supported by Jabba the Hut.

you also don't know what the other bids are so how do you know they are better.

Your right I don't, but il most definitely give them a chance!! As I would if TBK managed to get the right bid in!! This is my point!!

This.

TBK's evangelists will not admit there is anything positive about any other bid. Nor do they admit that TBK's have any flaws whatsover. To be honest they sound as barking as Leggat.

The fact is that TBK's latest bid is based on a tiny investment and the complete fantasy of us "progressing in Europe" when we all know that whatever happens their will be very very little player investment (not even counting transfer embargoes) and we'll be lucky to keep any of the senior players we've currently got.

However according to TBK lickspittles this mentalist "plan" is what's best for Rangers? Get a fucking grip.

1336821890' post='1060030585']

Agree they are what we need until it comes to money unless they are willing to put money in they expect the team and the fans to generate it

let's hope we don't have more time wasters then. because its us that suffer not d&p.

Ok il bite!

Time wasters? Yes miller was a time waster, but have a look closer to home.. Which consortium has been here since day one and not tabled an acceptable bid! I wish they would I really do, maybe then we would get somewhere and we would both have something to be happy about... I'd still have a club to support and you'd have TBK running the club!

Perhaps the fact that these guys were wanting to get in and get the club back on its feet from day 1 ?

So far we have seen numerous "bidders" come and go but until yesterday the only constant bid was by "Rangers men".

Now it comes down to belief, do you believe D&P or Brian Kennedy, they say that the deal isn't good enough - he says it is better than the deal THEY agreed to and that he flew back from New York to sign off on. It is also an increased offer to the one which would have gone ahead and been acccepted had Ticketus not done the double deal trick. It is also now deemed less than an offer no-one has seen never mind tested.

When will we see the "Green" bid, or even the mystery "London" bid ? - sadly i fear it will be "too late" to manage to get a CVA done and we end up where we were always designed to go - Liquidation.

Perhaps the fact that these guys were wanting to get in and get the club back on its feet from day 1 ?

So far we have seen numerous "bidders" come and go but until yesterday the only constant bid was by "Rangers men".

Now it comes down to belief, do you believe D&P or Brian Kennedy, they say that the deal isn't good enough - he says it is better than the deal THEY agreed to and that he flew back from New York to sign off on. It is also an increased offer to the one which would have gone ahead and been acccepted had Ticketus not done the double deal trick. It is also now deemed less than an offer no-one has seen never mind tested.

When will we see the "Green" bid, or even the mystery "London" bid ? - sadly i fear it will be "too late" to manage to get a CVA done and we end up where we were always designed to go - Liquidation.

If duff and phelps were doing things wrongly they would be legally in the shit.. There for I believe that TBK bid has never been the best bid on the table! Until they do so, d&p have to look elsewhere!

Anyone who is negative about anyone attempting to save the club either doesn't grasp the severity of the situation or doesn't care.

There's no time for petty attacks

This is what we need know they are doing though. The thought of asset strippers getting their hands on our club is frightening, but as fans it's so difficult to know the true intentions of someone wishing to purchase the club. The only people we truly know are in it for the right reasons are TBK/Kennedy, but I can see why people are getting pissed off at them for not putting their money where their mouths are. I just wish they would stop penny pinching and hurry up and save the club!

Even if they paid a bit of a premium, then recovered this later out of the profits, that would be fine with me! Just get on with it!

timestamp='1336822588' post='1060030627']

everyone will do their

Some more than others and a cash injection is what is required now BK should stop fiddling about while Rome burns and get real

he's put in an acceptable bid.

if d&p want to hold off for a better one little can be done to stop them.

upping your acceptable bid will just encourage them to wait longer.

d&p are playing a dangerous game. the sure as hell better come up with a viable bid now or people will get very very angry.

I doubt they will myself but we will see.

If duff and phelps were doing things wrongly they would be legally in the shit.. There for I believe that TBK bid has never been the best bid on the table! Until they do so, d&p have to look elsewhere!

d&p have little or no legal accountability. I wouldn't take much comfort in that.

they have made their bed and must now lie in it. they better hope they got this right.