The republicans have taken over Scotland

I agree with your sentiments, but 'in the first place'?

You do realise that Scotland was a roman catholic country before the Reformation?

...and it was a Celtic country before and during that.Not ALL Clans converted to Catholicism,indeed some totally refuted it but did become Protestant at the time of the Reformation. :clap:

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In a democracy you've got the right place your vote wherever your conscience dictates.

However how anyone - especially anyone who buys into the ethos, history and values of Rangers - could vote for Scottish Labour or the SNP is beyond me. It is literally turkeys voting for Christmas.

In a democracy you've got the right place your vote wherever your conscience dictates.

However how anyone - especially anyone who buys into the ethos, history and values of Rangers - could vote for Scottish Labour or the SNP is beyond me. It is literally turkeys voting for Christmas.

(tu)

Spot on!

Any rangers fan that votes snp is totaly delouded my father worked for shell uk for 25yuears he was an oil economist the oil thing is a total a total fraud for a start it will be running out in about 25 years that's a facked and the oil we have today is of very poor qaulity and very expencive to recover all it will do is make it us a small state rerlyng on eu hand oot like dare I say southern ireland and I for don't want that

Any rangers fan that votes snp is totaly delouded my father worked for shell uk for 25yuears he was an oil economist the oil thing is a total a total fraud for a start it will be running out in about 25 years that's a facked and the oil we have today is of very poor qaulity and very expencive to recover all it will do is make it us a small state rerlyng on eu hand oot like dare I say southern ireland and I for don't want that

Any chance of reposting in English?

Then I'm mental.

Where is the money to be independant coming from?

You are dillusional if you think we can stand alone. Taxes would go through the roof, no health service, no benefit system, diminished public services (if any), education system would plummet, unemployment would soar.

Where will the money come from? I'm really interested in the answer to this.

for starters the 'oil' is a factor in our wealth as a nation, believe me i'm in the trade,

we have an alcohol export of more than £2.5billion a year,

we have a technology sector that is currently the 4th leading nation in the world, and given a chance this will explode with independence,

we have some of the best architects in the world, and given a chance would thrive as a sector in an independent Scotland,

we have a renewable energy sector thats almost leading the future, again thus leading to more engineering jobs,

we have a thriving tourism sector also,

and thats just for starters,

i really dont know if people dont want to see us a nation being capable of standing on our own feet, or wether folk are just conditioned to being part of the Union, but for me, Scotland is my country and Scotland can and will be a force in the future,

ffs, why on earth would you want to be governed by a parliament outside your own nation, it's a fuckin mental train of thought when we could be so strong on our own.

More bears vote SNP than Tory or Liberal.

any rangers supporter that votes for the fuckin tarrier infested snp is no rangers fan and should be band from ibrox if i had my way id stone every fucking one no better vermin

would you rather live in a dictatorship then?????

stop being a dick, we live in a democracy!!

let me tell u one thing that will happen it we are to be govened in an SNP NATONALIST RUN SMALL STATE what went on in ulster will be like a saturday night fight between to drunk old men there would be carnage on the streets people would not stsnd for it loyalist groups dont just live in ulster they are very MUTCH alive and well AND IN GROWING NUMBERS IN SCOTLAND THERE IS PROB MORE HERE THAN IN ULSTER AND THAT IS TRUE

any rangers supporter that votes for the fuckin tarrier infested snp is no rangers fan and should be band from ibrox if i had my way id stone every fucking one no better than vermin

Great idea !

Perhaps we could also stone to death young rangers supporting women whom wear mini skirts and cut of the arms of rangers children who steal sweeties from shops !

And you can't beat a good public hanging...So perhaps we could hang people who believe in democracy at half time too !

let me tell u one thing that will happen it we are to be govened in an SNP NATONALIST RUN SMALL STATE what went on in ulster will be like a saturday night fight between to drunk old men there would be carnage on the streets people would not stsnd for it loyalist groups dont just live in ulster they are very MUTCH alive and well AND IN GROWING NUMBERS IN SCOTLAND THERE IS PROB MORE HERE THAN IN ULSTER AND THAT IS TRUE

I assume you are talking about independance here and you do realise that if we were governed by the SNP the majority would have VOTED for that?

So it sounds like you want minority opinions to count more than the majority. Warrped and illogical thinking.

Oh and what the fuck has this to do with Rangers ? Bears Den ? Really ?

for starters the 'oil' is a factor in our wealth as a nation, believe me i'm in the trade,

we have an alcohol export of more than £2.5billion a year,

we have a technology sector that is currently the 4th leading nation in the world, and given a chance this will explode with independence,

we have some of the best architects in the world, and given a chance would thrive as a sector in an independent Scotland,

we have a renewable energy sector thats almost leading the future, again thus leading to more engineering jobs,

we have a thriving tourism sector also,

and thats just for starters,

i really dont know if people dont want to see us a nation being capable of standing on our own feet, or wether folk are just conditioned to being part of the Union, but for me, Scotland is my country and Scotland can and will be a force in the future,

ffs, why on earth would you want to be governed by a parliament outside your own nation, it's a fuckin mental train of thought when we could be so strong on our own.

Absolute total bollocks.

Who owns the rigs? How much would it cost to do our own drilling? For how long will it last.

Do you know how much it costs to run a benefit system? Or a national health service?

One example, we lose £100m in missed doctors appointments! How much do you think prescriptions will be? Our people will die if we try the usa example, as there will be NO NHS.

Tourist industry? Dont make me laugh. The cost of living will be so high no-one will come here. Its extortionate to holiday here right now.

The price of gas & electric would go through the roof. Believe me, I also work in the industry.

We would not generate enough money to cover the Benefit system let alone do anything else.

Public sector would disappear, all non productive, that taxes pay for. Talking of taxes, how much do you think they would rise to?

Private sector would disappear as no country will be able to afford investment. Unemployment would be sky high.

Youve been listening far too much much to fat alex.

Politics is a very emotive subject, but people like you need to wisen up.

You think the poorer paid in Scotland will be better off with independance? If your answer is yes, then you are a fool.

But two fools can out-vote one genuis in a democracy & that is the scary thing.