Pay the Players Back

JTP

If we can't spend any money on new players then I think the new owners can start off by paying the players back in lost earnings.

These are the players who we will be sticking with in order to get our title back so why not show them how much they are worth to us and galvanise them for the title charge next season.

I think it would also give them a much needed and deserved boost.

Would this not be within the contract that some how or another they will receive some of the money back wheither in be part of the transfer fee or an improved contract?

Chance I am wrong so I am sure someone can clarify.

If we can't spend any money on new players then I think the new owners can start off by paying the players back in lost earnings.

These are the players who we will be sticking with in order to get our title back so why not show them how much they are worth to us and galvanise them for the title charge next season.

I think it would also give them a much needed and deserved boost.

How many more millions will that cost the new owners ??

People need to live in the real world.

Paying back players for a few months of reduced wages is bottom of a huge list.

Why can't we just give them it back, put their wages back up and the new owners cover the £14m loss on that, after all new owners = loaded. Right?

People need to live in the real world.

Paying back players for a few months of reduced wages is bottom of a huge list.

Suggestion on an open forum shocker .............

Why can't we just give them it back, put their wages back up and the new owners cover the £14m loss on that, after all new owners = loaded. Right?

They are also not going to run the club at a huge loss.

No idea why you are having digs at a consortium of people who you don't know and haven't actually said any of the war chest, billions stuff....

Stop reading tabloids and start going to the source....

No idea why you are having digs at a consortium of people who you don't know and haven't actually said any of the war chest, billions stuff....

Sarcasm.

No idea why you are having digs at a consortium of people who you don't know and have actually said any of the war chest, billions stuff....

I agree, no one involved with Green has spoke of ‘warchests of money’ being pumped into the club. It’s nonsense reports from the Scottish media who done the same shoddy work when Whyte came in, no new owner is going to fund a team who were leaking more than £10 million without Euro football.

The players will not be compensated no matter how relevant and sincere the gesture may appear because simply put we will not be able to afford it. With the sanctions put in place we will no doubt have to make major cuts as it is so giving out these ‘lost wages’ is not going to happen.

Really....I never noticed.....*

* sarcasm

It was not a dig at the owners as you suggested, it was a dig at those who seem to think new owners = money to throw around.