Transfers

But I thought Celtic had very little debts and a stand alone financial model.... :rolleyes:

Well that comment came from Neil Lennon himself. Saw it on BBC twitter page.

Chris McLaughlin@BBCchrismclaugNL: I might not get the Ki money. Could be used to service the debt. I don't know yet. #Celtic

Expand

If they say £6m, that'll be the transfer fee plus the wages and bonuses etc they don't have to pay him, agents fees, lost revenue from the far eastern markets and anything else they can make up to keep their deluded parasites content. Fuck em.

Suppose that means the taigs will be signing another Asian 'wonder kid'.tbh I hope it's a market we eventually use, when u see the price Dortmund and Vvv venlo(I think) paid for kagawa and Honda then sold for good profit

Don't know if this is true but spurs have had a bid knocked back for cavani and are expected to go back in with another bid ?? Can't see they being true also stoke are favourites to sign Owen today !

Don't know if this is true but spurs have had a bid knocked back for cavani and are expected to go back in with another bid ?? Can't see they being true also stoke are favourites to sign Owen today !

Michael Owen ? :lol:

Well I can see why. They do like their big, strong strikers.

Arsenal looking at cheik m'bengue from tolouse I think?

not seen much of him at all. anyone know much about him?

French born, Senegal international, so might have to go once African Cup of Nations start.

A left back, but he can play at centre back as well.

French born, Senegal international, so might have to go once African Cup of Nations start.

A left back, but he can play at centre back as well.

I meant is he any good :P