Transfers

Tom Cleverley having a medical at Everton.

Five year deal as well.

He seems to be one of those players that are rated highly yet hasn't done anything to merit the praise. Not anything I've seen anyway, a couple decent loan spells at Watford & Wigan but that's about it.

Don't think that's true at all. Arsenal only got Ozil and Sanchez because Real and Barca didn't want them anymore and they'll face a lot of competition for Schneiderlin, Kondogbia, Lacazette etc.

Only is harsh.

Ozil and Sanchez could have gone to any club.

Only is harsh.

Ozil and Sanchez could have gone to any club.

I was responding to Muirhead who said Arsenal can pretty much get who they want. They're still great signings but they're hardly tempting away Messi or Ronaldo. Ozil and Sanchez weren't wanted hence why they got them.

I was responding to Muirhead who said Arsenal can pretty much get who they want. They're still great signings but they're hardly tempting away Messi or Ronaldo. Ozil and Sanchez weren't wanted hence why they got them.

Very few big clubs sell players they do want to keep.

Ozil and Sanchez are top players who would have had their choice of clubs.

Don't think that's true at all. Arsenal only got Ozil and Sanchez because Real and Barca didn't want them anymore and they'll face a lot of competition for Schneiderlin, Kondogbia, Lacazette etc.

Perhaps that was easier for them but I mean in terms of able to offer big money, big wages, and the chance to win silverware, they can offer it all now and they don't need to sell.