Transfers

Daniel Amartey from Copenhagen to Leicester for £5Mil. He's an absolute machine of a player, looking forward to seeing him play in the EPL.

Never heard of him until today seen 1 video on facebook were he sprints the length of the pitch in about 10 seconds and wins a penalty.

13 hours ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Did I actually hear this, or was I dreaming? Sure I heard on the BBC sports news this morning that Warburton was chasing Glen Johnston!  :huh:

Wouldn't get Tav oot the team

I dunno.....would be great to see him at RB and Tav RM :D

12 hours ago, johanhentze said:

Did I actually hear this, or was I dreaming? Sure I heard on the BBC sports news this morning that Warburton was chasing Glen Johnston!  :huh:

Please god no :anguish:

Harsh! :lol:

4 hours ago, kilwinning_loyal said:

Lay of the drink mate :lol:

:lol: Or start drinking might be a better plan. Thing was, it seemed so real at the time. The 'report' also mentioned the tims beating Hamilton.

3 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

:lol: Or start drinking might be a better plan. Thing was, it seemed so real at the time. The 'report' also mentioned the tims beating Hamilton.

Well lets hope not

16 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

Perhaps a little, but I just dont rate him at all.

From BBC

Chelsea midfielder Ramires is close to a move to Chinese side Jiangsu Suning.

The 28-year-old, signed from Benfica for about £17m in 2010, is expected to join the Super League side for a fee which could reach £25m.

Ramires signed a new four-year deal in October 2015 but has only started seven Premier League games in a campaign in which the Blues have struggled.

Jiangsu finished ninth in China's top tier in 2015 and are managed by former Blues defender Dan Petrescu.

They also won the Chinese Cup in 2015 - the biggest honour in their history.

In his time at Stamford Bridge, Ramires has won the Premier League, FA Cup, League Cup, Champions League and Europa League.

:lol: Ramires is dogshit