Transfers

I actually think Russell would do really well down in England with the right progression like joining the Championship and making his way too the Premiership.

He's good, but when you have people bigging up Everton to finish 4th this year, I think they could or should be looking at a LOT better than him. The Championship is his level atm like you said.

I think it's called being an Arsenal fan and hoping for the best mate.

:lol: nah I know what you mean but I think somehow it feels different this time especially with arsene saying he is looking for "something special" and reports gazidis is in Spain and Richard law( arsenals chief negotiator) is in Germany. who knows :lol:

:lol: nah I know what you mean but I think somehow it feels different this time especially with arsene saying he is looking for "something special" and reports gazidis is in Spain and Richard law( arsenals chief negotiator) is in Germany. who knows :lol:

Isco from Malaga has been linked with Arsenal. Would tie in with reports that Gazidis is in Spain.

Isco from Malaga has been linked with Arsenal. Would tie in with reports that Gazidis is in Spain.

would be a good signing. Arsenal need a creative player outwide. would be a bit like a nasri replacement

Lyon having a bit of a fire sale at the moment. Cissokho going to Valencia, Bastos allegedly on his way to Swansea, Lloris to Spurs, and they've already lost Kallström along with a few others too. May struggle this year.

Where did you hear about bastos to swansea mate ?

Would love that one to happen

This sounds unbelievably sad, but I signed up to a Lyon forum to find out more about Faure, and I've been back on around every other day since. Anyway, that's the talk on there.

That's commitment :lol:

Hopefully there's something to it, would be cool!