Transfers

Stewart, Maloney and May (possibly) would secure them 3rd place, no more, I doubt Stewart and May would get in our starling 11. Maloney will do a job but even at that he's aging 

5 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

He's pish. Haven't heard one decent signing they've been linked with or signed so far, here's hoping it continues.

£5million fee been quoted as well,fingers crossed that's true 

1 minute ago, Frank Harrison said:

That Musonda's pretty highly rated 

Chelsea knocked back nearly 8 million last season for him before sending him on loan so I can't see it being as low as 5 million. At best it must be a loan.

Hopefully he goes elsewhere 

10 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Watched Betis a few times last season and was their version of Waghorn. How the duck he's rated I don't know, probably because of Fifa 17 or some shite like that.

Must have watched different games to me, he was quality. Quite a few Chelsea fans wanted him in the squad next season. 

No way he's going for 5 million. 

Waghorn comparison is ridiculous, Waghorn is a fat waster 

3 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Must have watched different games to me, he was quality. Quite a few Chelsea fans wanted him in the squad next season. 

No way he's going for 5 million. 

Waghorn comparison is ridiculous, Waghorn is a fat waster 

Probably a step to far with the Waghorn, but the boy is vastly overrated. Why is Chelsea ok for him to be sold if he is that good?

7 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Probably a step to far with the Waghorn, but the boy is vastly overrated. Why is Chelsea ok for him to be sold if he is that good?

He also got punted back to Chelsea early because he wasn't getting a game for Betis last season. 1 start and 8 sub appearances. 

Betis finished 15th in La Liga and he couldn't get a game for them. After reading a few articles on him he seems to be one of those boys that believes his own hype but hasn't yet shown anything to suggest he's going to be as special as his potential suggested 

15 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

What like Ake the other day?

Unless you are already an established international player with extensive experience you are not going to get near their starting team.

Plenty of good players leave Chelsea every year, their youth recruitment is one of the best in Europe......

13 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

He also got punted back to Chelsea early because he wasn't getting a game for Betis last season. 1 start and 8 sub appearances. 

He didn't get punted Chelsea recalled him in January because of the bust up he had with Poyet and his knee problem ...

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Are you the lads Godfather? ? Seem to know a lot about him!

That's probably the worst attempt at humour I've seen on here and I've been in the Dorrans thread.

I follow Chelsea closely and know a few things about him. 

10 hours ago, Captain Hilts said:

John Terry to sign for Aston Villa in the next 24 hours. 

Bit of a strange one that. Not wanting to play abroad and not wanting to play against Chelsea hasn't left him with many options.

I heard around £100K a week mentioned by other clubs so you'd think Villa must be offering the same.