Transfers

Lukaku is a decent player, but 75 mil plus 15 mil add ons? Fucking obscene. Well over rated and well over priced.

I think Kane is better, but 90 mil? I'd be putting Hately at the 150 mil bracket with that valuation.

The EPL has gone fucking mad with all that Sky money. Hope it fucking implodes soon.

10 minutes ago, Paulie Walnuts said:

What the fuck is Everton style?

Would be interesting to see Chelseas bid getting accepted too , seen something saying agent wants him to go to United but Lukaku would prefer Chelsea 

Chelsea won't pay the massive agent fee demanded.

5 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

Agents are cunts. Jorge mendes isn't even the highest paid agent n he's turned over 95million there's a Forbes list that has a baseball agent guru cunt that has over 2billion $ worth of players on his roaster 

Bastards!

You're in the wrong job then :lol: 

14 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Think ohara Davies will win this.

Ma pal was on the undercard n he was on at 7.30pm n Spike started at 8pm poor cunt didn't make telly lol he's been on stv Glasgow a few times though I think he will go far ?

How much is the transfer fee? 

6 hours ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Milan not fucking about this window. Not sure if it'll happen but pretty big statement if they can somehow pull it off...........

Surprised Man U didn't go after him. Good enough to play for any of the top teams in my opinion, would pick him over Lukaku

Surprised Lukaku would want to play for a manager who has never rated him. Guess Man U offered the big bucks. Will either turn out brilliant or a disaster, nothing in between. Can see Lukaku being the end of Mourinho if he doesn't get the best out of him. They pretty much need to win the title this season.

I think Rooney is a good signing for Everton, he's still got the quality to win them games. 

£200k per week for Mbappe is revolting. The transfer fee involved for whoever sign him will be absolutely astronomical 

7 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

I think Rooney is a good signing for Everton, he's still got the quality to win them games. 

£200k per week for Mbappe is revolting. The transfer fee involved for whoever sign him will be absolutely astronomical 

If Rooney is on 200K+ then mbappe being the hottest prospect in world football is justified.

100% pathetic, but justified in this day n age.