Transfers

2 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

Liverpool rejected the Transfer request, wonder what will happen now?

He'll refuse to play, they'll sell him and say their hands were tied. Bin dippers will cry even though Van Dijk is doing similar to get a move to them.

Guest Lloyd72
5 hours ago, Frank Harrison said:

3 hours ago, Theulstervolunteer said:

:lol: racist,nonsense and pointless tweet ..... he's obviously raging lol.

:whistle:

IMG_1447.JPG

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, Goianegra said:

Whys that page got so many followers? Looks like some pre teen spouting absolute nonsense. 

It is a pre teen spouting absolute nonsense...welcome to Football Twitter.

Guest Lloyd72
22 minutes ago, Goianegra said:

20,000 followers though? I knew there was a reason I never had Twitter :lol:

It's crazy mate, they're basically just a bunch of virgins who chat shit about everything. One of them a while back was giving a woman grief because she posted a picture of her disabled son in a football top, saying she should kill him and all that pish.

13 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Cunts that call Liverpool a big club need repeatedly kicked in the shin. 

They are a big club. They have a worldwide fanbase and the second biggest in England. 

We haven't won fuck all for years either. Does that mean we're not a big club anymore aswell?

1 minute ago, Captain Hilts said:

They are a big club. They have a worldwide fanbase and the second biggest in England. 

We haven't won fuck all for years too. Does that mean we're not a big club anymore?

In this day and age they're not a big club, Man City and Chelsea rule the roost. 10-15 year ago Arsenal were a big club but not anymore. 

Surprised at you bringing us into the argument, we've been unable to compete for the last 6 years through no fault of our own. 

3 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

In this day and age they're not a big club, Man City and Chelsea rule the roost. 10-15 year ago Arsenal were a big club but not anymore. 

Surprised at you bringing us into the argument, we've been unable to compete for the last 6 years through no fault of our own. 

Man City and Chelsea were never big clubs outside of their local areas before. It's only since they've been bankrolled that cunts from China and America have shown any interest in them.

There's no denying Liverpool have made many mistakes over the past few decades in terms of player and manager recruitment and have seriously underachieved. But to say they aren't a big club is just daft. 

4 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Man City and Chelsea were never big clubs outside of their local areas before. It's only since they've been bankrolled that cunts from China and America have shown any interest in them.

There's no denying Liverpool have made many mistakes over the past few decades in terms of player and manager recruitment and have seriously underachieved. But to say they aren't a big club is just daft. 

Could make the point in saying will they win a league title ten years from now?

I'm not denying they've been a big club throughout history but since I've been alive it was always Man United and Arsenal now it's Chelsea and Man City.  

18 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Chelsea are not a big club. 

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Could make the point in saying will they win a league title ten years from now?

I'm not denying they've been a big club throughout history but since I've been alive it was always Man United and Arsenal now it's Chelsea and Man City.  

What if we don't win the league in the next 10 years? I'd say we will have majorly underachieved (putting it kindly) if we didn't. Wouldn't make us any less of a big club though. 

It would be wrong to say they are capable of competing for the title these days, but the like of Man City and Chelsea are tinpot clubs who have been bankrolled to success and nothing more.

5 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Chelsea are not a big club. 

Never said they were. 

5 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

What if we don't win the league in the next 10 years? I'd say we will have majorly underachieved (putting it kindly) if we didn't. Wouldn't make us any less of a big club though. 

It would be wrong to say they are capable of competing for the title these days, but the like of Man City and Chelsea are tinpot clubs who have been bankrolled to success and nothing more.

To be fair it's a different story as there's only two clubs that are competing up here.

The way things are in Scotland we're more or less guaranteed a league title every few years in normal circumstances, it's different down south though. 

3 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Never said they were. 

To be fair it's a different story as there's only two clubs that are competing up here.

The way things are in Scotland we're more or less guaranteed a league title every few years in normal circumstances, it's different down south though. 

You can achieve success without being a big club. That has been proved in countries all over the world. 

No denying that Man City and Chelsea are the dominant teams at the moment. But they are not big clubs. 

1 minute ago, Captain Hilts said:

You can achieve success without being a big club. That has been proved in countries all over the world. 

No denying that Man City and Chelsea are the dominant teams at the moment. But they are not big clubs. 

I never said they were big clubs either :lol:

Simply saying that for as long as I've been breathing I could never call the bin rakers a big club and keep a straight face.