Transfers

Guest Lloyd72
29 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

I know there has been differing reports but if Draxler really is available from PSG for as little as 30 million I'd be driving Coutinho to Barcelona myself if 113 million was on the table and signing him as his replacement on the way back :lol:

Draxler would be a great replacement for Sigurdsson at Swansea

From what I understand, the issue with the Coutinho deal is with Barca only offering around £80M upfront and the rest is addons that are unlikely to be met. If the offered Liverpool around £100M+ in cash, I'm sure Liverpool would accept the deal, as it gives Liverpool more options after selling their best player. 

2 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Liverpool should have sold him for £118m, went and signed Draxler, Garay, Aurier and krychowiak and they would be far better off.

Said that in the other thread. Crazy. Would think they were keeping Messi they way Liverpool and their fans are acting. They let go a far better player in Suarez to Barca...

Yeah I don't get it. I'm not the biggest Coutinho fan tbh. He's talented but I think he's quite inconsistent.

48 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Draxler is ridiculously overrated and will/his been found out anywhere else than Germany. Matuidi is at the wrong end of the age scale for the position/style he plays and hasn't changed/evolved over the years, too much FIFA ratings nonsense going on in here again....

:lol: