Transfers

Guest Lloyd72
16 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Man City interested in Jonny Evans according to sky sources. :lol:

Would be a Decent signing, could also leave some extra money for City to spend on a forward player 

17 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Wouldn't surprise me if he was also sold this summer.

Motta, Verratti and Rabiot competing for two spots. Pastore and Di Maria for the attack midfield role. 

They're taking a bit of a risk there, no? Motta is 34, if they're competing on various fronts I'm not sure if he'll be able to handle it. Barca should buy Verratti and punt Andre Gomes so far to fuck.

1 hour ago, psb07158 said:

They're taking a bit of a risk there, no? Motta is 34, if they're competing on various fronts I'm not sure if he'll be able to handle it. Barca should buy Verratti and punt Andre Gomes so far to fuck.

Last good signing Barce made was Suarez back in 2014. Their transfer policy is one of the most horrific in world football since Txiki left.

14 minutes ago, Goianegra said:

Jesus :lol:

Fair play to Liverpool, sticking to their guns. If they're gonna sell him though best do it soon because if they don't replace him that's their season pretty much over in August.

I agree.....the market is fucked but couthinho is their best player, Barca got £190mill for neymar so demand as my h as you value your player at because the reality is they will need to spend close to £60 mill to get a half decent replacement.

2 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Liverpools my English team I must stress.

If he's worth that what's hazard worth 500 MIL?

I like Ryan Jack as a player but I don't value him at 20million because I use something called common sense.

Sorry for shouting at you am still angry u said they are billions of miles in front of us instead of millions a thousand or even just miles. A little bit inside me died that night 

6 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

If he's worth that what's hazard worth 500 MIL?

I like Ryan Jack as a player but I don't value him at 20million because I use something called common sense.

Sorry for shouting at you am still angry u said they are billions of miles in front of us instead of millions a thousand or even just miles. A little bit inside me died that night 

Half of what Sanchez is.

I wonder if they had to put the money up front, and paid it all in one go, as the player gets transfered, would we still see these ridiculous transfer fees?

I read somewhere about a club still making payments for a player that they'd already sold on.

Where does all this transfer money go? The clubs? The players? The agents? Everyone seems to get a bit of it, apart from the fans, of course. Liverpool should've given their ST holders their money back off the Suarez deal, rather than give it to Brenda to squander £ millions on shite.