Transfers

8 hours ago, Gustav said:

That is a decent signing.

Good signing for them.

He's actually done pretty good business for them this Summer and do you know what with the way things are just now I'd rather we just kept Warburton and backed him to the level we have backed Caixinha.

13 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Good signing for them.

He's actually done pretty good business for them this Summer and do you know what with the way things are just now I'd rather we just kept Warburton and backed him to the level we have backed Caixinha.

He's doing a good job but I don't think he'd have ever made it here, has completely the wrong mentality. Probably a better option than Pedro but that says more about him.

Guest Lloyd72
2 minutes ago, Gustav said:

Impossible to say who's worth what in England now :lol:

Dont think he'll get that at Chelsea and certainly not Liverpool so will be footballing reasons I think.

Said he doesn't like how he's being used at arsenal so I could understand him wanting to leave, plus they're a team going nowhere under Wenger

12 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

Said he doesn't like how he's being used at arsenal so I could understand him wanting to leave, plus they're a team going nowhere under Wenger

I think he's a great player, should have been more than a bit part player for them.

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, Gustav said:

I think he's a great player, should have been more than a bit part player for them.

Great athlete, can play anywhere in midfield and is still just 24 years old, not sure where he'll go if he leaves.

1 minute ago, Lloyd72 said:

Great athlete, can play anywhere in midfield and is still just 24 years old, not sure where he'll go if he leaves.

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Chelsea, and maybe take Moses' place.

Yeah probably, can cover any one of the 6 midfield/second striker roles so will be a good player to get.

Guest Lloyd72

Yeah probably, can cover any one of the 6 midfield/second striker roles so will be a good player to get.

4 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Chelsea, and maybe take Moses' place.

Chelsea is a decent shout. Would like to see him at city but doubt Pep is in for anymore wingers, wonder if he'd consider a move to everton?

Just now, Lloyd72 said:

Chelsea is a decent shout. Would like to see him at city but doubt Pep is in for anymore wingers, wonder if he'd consider a move to everton?

Chelsea are apparently very confident of getting him and Liverpool are the only other team being seriously mentioned so will likely be one of them. 

Guest Lloyd72

Chelsea are apparently very confident of getting him and Liverpool are the only other team being seriously mentioned so will likely be one of them. 

Probs will get him, annoying that Wenger refuses to sell Sanchez to city but has no problem selling Ox to Chelsea.

Just now, Lloyd72 said:

Probs will get him, annoying that Wenger refuses to sell Sanchez to city but has no problem selling Ox to Chelsea.

Not sure how serious their interest is, they've got so many players in that position already

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, Gustav said:

Not sure how serious their interest is, they've got so many players in that position already

Think Pep is serious about getting him, City really need a striker who is comfortable getting the ball out wide and Sanchez fits that to perfection.

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, Gustav said:

Think he'll end up at PSG next year.

Depends on who gets Mbappe imo, city getting Sanchez now isn't absolutely essential anyway because Sterling can fill his position for this season.

1 hour ago, DBBTB said:

Good signing for them.

Warburton who wasted a fortune on pish like O'Halloran, Barton and Garner?

It's funny how God awful managers seem to get better the longer they've been away from us. Some mentalists on here even reckon McCoist is a better manager than Pedro. 

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, Captain Hilts said:

Warburton who wasted a fortune on pish like O'Halloran, Barton and Garner?

It's funny how God awful managers seem to get better the longer they've been away from us. Some mentalists on here even reckon McCoist is a better manager than Pedro. 

I don't like Warburton but before he joined he had an outstanding record for transfers