Transfers

Just now, Captain Hilts said:

Also read earlier that Oxlade-Chamberlain is on a smaller wage at Liverpool than he was at Arsenal. As much as £60k less apparently. 

Total embarrassment of a club. 

You can see why he's went tho Arsenal are in a mess and it will take a couple of hundred million to correct and bring the club back.

Liverpool are going places under klopp

9 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

You can see why he's went tho Arsenal are in a mess and it will take a couple of hundred million to correct and bring the club back.

Still needs to sort out that defence. Surprised they never went back in for van Dijk who I would admit is better than anything they've got. Would have allowed Sakho to leave for Palace as well.

15 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Actually he's not taken a pay cut but he is on much less than Arsenal offered him for a new contract. 

Still though it shows how desperate he wanted out. Arsenal are going absolutely nowhere. 

I don't blame the arsenal manager for the mess that clubs in I blame those billionaire shareholders that are happy to accept 4th

I honestly think they are hoping this madness all blows up and they can win the league from then to infinity with a positive bank balance.

22 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Also read earlier that Oxlade-Chamberlain is on a smaller wage at Liverpool than he was at Arsenal. As much as £60k less apparently. 

Total embarrassment of a club. 

Chelsea offered £220k a week

Arsenal £180k a week

Liverpool £120k a week

Fair play to the guy, putting what he thinks is best for his career ahead of money

Just now, KingKirk said:

I don't blame the arsenal manager for the mess that clubs in I blame those billionaire shareholders that are happy to accept 4th

I honestly think they are hoping this madness all blows up and they can win the league from then to infinity with a positive bank balance.

:lol: 

1 hour ago, Gustav said:

Chelsea offered £220k a week

Arsenal £180k a week

Liverpool £120k a week

Fair play to the guy, putting what he thinks is best for his career ahead of money

Exactly mate he's basically skint now 

1 hour ago, Lloyd72 said:

ffs City fuck the Evans deal, Keep mangala and use the money for evans on getting Sanchez

I really, really don't think the issue with the Sanchez deal is they've not got enough money because they're using it on Evans. They, just like us with Walker, out of principle don't want to increase their offer for someone who they could get on a pre-contract in January. 

The principle is the only similarity to the situation though. :lol: 

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, ben51 said:

I really, really don't think the issue with the Sanchez deal is they've not got enough money because they're using it on Evans. They, just like us with Walker, out of principle don't want to increase their offer for someone who they could get on a pre-contract in January. 

The principle is the only similarity to the situation though. :lol: 

I don't think it's anything to do with the Evans deal either tbh and yea it's a bit similar but the big difference is Sanchez could completely change City's season and Walker won't affect ours as much imo