England game live on ITV AD

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's about the wisest pundit on it, but I find it hard not to hate the cunt.

His grumpy, "I'm always right here so you listen to what I'm saying" look has ran its course though.

If I were Keane I'd find it impossible to even smile with Chiles next to me.

Agreed. There's a taig-like mentality with the English commentators/pundits.

See to be honest, they just come across as really ignorant. On the international scene they don't understand that other sides have progressed over the years and England haven't.

Pundits saying it was a good tackle but would have got a red in a competitive match :lol:

Chiles is a fucking knob

(tu)

Chiles is an utter knob. I honestly don't want to know how much he's paid. I think it would make me more furious knowing that, compared to any other footballer.

(tu)

Chiles is an utter knob. I honestly don't want to know how much he's paid. I think it would make me more furious knowing that, compared to any other footballer.

He was headhunted from the BBC on a huge contract by ITV.......it was a massive mistake.He will be punted once his contract is up, thank fuck.

This is why I never want England to win at anything, the media kills me with its biased crap

Tennis, Murray British not Scottish, henman not British but English, football and England is all about the monotone voices and it's 66 victory, cunts can't even make it at the big dance yet if you believe the commentary it's the best team in the world

This is why I never want England to win at anything, the media kills me with its biased crap

Tennis, Murray British not Scottish, henman not British but English, football and England is all about the monotone voices and it's 66 victory, cunts can't even make it at the big dance yet if you believe the commentary it's the best team in the world

I love it when people say this! It's really not true! :crab:

Why do you care what the English media say? We have Scottish media. Any media portrayals of England over here are due to Scottish press, not the English.