Does the transfer embargo prohibit us signing women players?

Aluko's sister on the SKY game earlier looked half decent, though it possibly helped that the general standard looked like the SPL on a bad day with a ping pong game of kick and run. The best part is they can't actually kick the ball that far up the park.

Mind you, I think she might actually be a bloke.

Aluko's sister on the SKY game earlier looked half decent, though it possibly helped that the general standard looked like the SPL on a bad day with a ping pong game of kick and run. The best part is they can't actually kick the ball that far up the park.

Mind you, I think she might actually be a bloke.

Ha didn't one bird score a couple for Brum and then score the winning penalty? She seemed handy!

I had heard women football was bad but it looked honestly on a par with about U14 level football, and that's being kind. You get the odd bit of skill but the best part is the goalkeepers struggle to kick the ball up to the halfway line.

One of the first things I would do with us is remove any sort of funding we provide for our womens team. It's a joke. Shite, irrelevant little thing that needs to be disposed of.

To be honest though, Aluko's sister looked half decent and she'd probably get a game for someone like Aberdeen or another Conference level SPL side like that.

Hard hat time, but I actually think, goalkeeping aside, that women's football is quite good. Has come on a bomb technically.

Me too, i watched womens world cup last summer, mostly they just showed Englands games, the England V France game and the final Japan V U.S.A were really good, i enjoy it not only for the football which is better than alot of people think, but women in football shirts getting all hot and sweaty is quite sexy i think :lol: