Some fans going into rage mode again

Okay, good to know, I suppose.

It is good to know, that's why I told you.

Everything on rm about ff is true.

There is not a group of people with various real or imagined grievances who tell lies about ff or exaggerate about ff to give a bad impression.

And there is no group of willing sheep like followers who hang on their every word.

I am on message. Rm is right about ff, of that there is no doubt.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Green and his associates are business men NOT FANS, I can accept that. They are in it to make money, they see potential to make money, but the only way to make money from a football club is for that team to be successful

I am optimistic.....or stupid

There is not a group of people with various real or imagined grievances who tell lies about ff or exaggerate about ff to give a bad impression.

And there is no group of willing sheep like followers who hang on their every word.

Do i detect a wee bit of sarcasam? :craphead:

Did I say something different ? Or did I actually say "good to know" ? You seem to be getting annoyed for some reason. <cr>

Just had a scan at it and its nothing like what is described.

Just another excuse for a pop at Follow Follow, and Gunslinger. Then the sheep follow believing exactly whats in the OP and go into rage mode at FF.

How come folk know whats going on over there anyway, if they hate it and everyone on it then what are they reading it.

This (tu)

If anyone wants to know what's being discussed on FF, they can read it for themselves (assuming they're not banned). I'm all for letting people discuss what they want, but not for having a go at other websites for what some members are saying. It would be quite easy (and it happens) for another website to pick individual posts from here and say "RM are saying...."

For evidence, see many previous suggestions that "RM is anti-FF" when all our members have their own opinions on FF, from pro- to anti- and everywhere inbetween. It's easy and lazy to tar everyone with the same brush.

To be fair when certain individuals are a tad out of touch its best to he kept under a watchful eye, some have the ability to cause upset that seems to happen without any comeback

This (tu)

If anyone wants to know what's being discussed on FF, they can read it for themselves (assuming they're not banned). I'm all for letting people discuss what they want, but not for having a go at other websites for what some members are saying. It would be quite easy (and it happens) for another website to pick individual posts from here and say "RM are saying...."

For evidence, see many previous suggestions that "RM is anti-FF" when all our members have their own opinions on FF, from pro- to anti- and everywhere inbetween. It's easy and lazy to tar everyone with the same brush.

It's a Mark Dingwall run site, he's well known to have agendas and like it or not all the protests against Bill Miller were arranged over there and encouraged by him. I accept you can't tar everyone with the same brush but generally loyal FF people are loyal to Dingwall.

For all we know the forums are read to try and gauge fan views, and I think it's worth starting a thread like this to show that opinions like the one I posted in the OP (never named the guy) are certainly not shared by the fan base as a whole.

But if I get warned for it i'll of course back down.

It's a Mark Dingwall run site, he's well known to have agendas and like it or not all the protests against Bill Miller were arranged over there and encouraged by him. I accept you can't tar everyone with the same brush but generally loyal FF people are loyal to Dingwall.

This kind of thing should be out in the open and discussed, I've had enough to say about the "Yanks No Thanks" banners myself. It seems like, in this case, you've picked up on what a couple of posters are saying rather than any widely touted and Admin-supported 'FF position.' Although to be fair I haven't been on for a look, so don't know.

For all we know the forums are read to try and gauge fan views, and I think it's worth starting a thread like this to show that opinions like the one I posted in the OP (never named the guy) are certainly not shared by the fan base as a whole.

I agree, but "FF goes into rage mode again" doesn't necessarily represent a few posters having an ill-advised rant, any more than "RM is anti-FF" does when some posters on here have a go at FF. Even starting a positive Green thread with the quote you posted would have more impact (if the forums are being read to gauge opinion) than another 'FF bad' thread. I'm not interested in banning all mention of FF, they're a big forum with influence over their posters so if something is happening (anywhere, not just FF) that affects Rangers, the fans, or the way we are perceived, then we should discuss it.

But if I get warned for it i'll of course back down.

You're not being warned for anything, I was just stating my opinion (tu)

This kind of thing should be out in the open and discussed, I've had enough to say about the "Yanks No Thanks" banners myself. It seems like, in this case, you've picked up on what a couple of posters are saying rather than any widely touted and Admin-supported 'FF position.' Although to be fair I haven't been on for a look, so don't know.

I agree, but "FF goes into rage mode again" doesn't necessarily represent a few posters having an ill-advised rant, any more than "RM is anti-FF" does when some posters on here have a go at FF. Even starting a positive Green thread with the quote you posted would have more impact (if the forums are being read to gauge opinion) than another 'FF bad' thread. I'm not interested in banning all mention of FF, they're a big forum with influence over their posters so if something is happening (anywhere, not just FF) that affects Rangers, the fans, or the way we are perceived, then we should discuss it.

All sounds fair, the title and some of the wording could probably have been better thought out. (tu) That particular comment when I saw did just make me rather angry.

I raised his warn level BP,we can't be seen to be weak.