confused about computers loyal

right bears, usually post from my phone, but decided to have a bash on the pc. how do i get a signature on here? whats all these rep things you talk about? when it comes to computers im certainly not smarter than the average bear!!

Go to the top right of the board - where your login name is - there is a wee arrow - click on that - go to my settings and add a signature - the rest will become self explanatory!

Clear your cache/history and try mate was having same probs last few day's till I did this and all ok now (tu)

Bit of a strange one for me, basically I couldn't get on with Chrome from one computer but could on another(same network) wacko.gif, firefox is fine on all computers, so I just put it down to a setting change until I tried you're cache suggestion and it worked a charm, cheers mate.

edit;

Tried to rep you, doesn't seem to be working for some reason! I'll try again later 00000042.gif

Bit of a strange one for me, basically I couldn't get on with Chrome from one computer but could on another(same network) wacko.gif, firefox is fine on all computers, so I just put it down to a setting change until I tried you're cache suggestion and it worked a charm, cheers mate.

edit;

Tried to rep you, doesn't seem to be working for some reason! I'll try again later 00000042.gif

Done it for you :uk:(tu)

right bears, usually post from my phone, but decided to have a bash on the pc. how do i get a signature on here? whats all these rep things you talk about? when it comes to computers im certainly not smarter than the average bear!!

The thing to remember about computers is that if you input a load of shite it will spout a bigger load of shite out the other end.

I should know.......I've been spouting shite since 1735 (that's twenty-five-to-six in old money :D ) . :sherlock:

edit;

No bother mate glad your sorted now (tu)