54 Titles, We're Still Going Strong

scottyc06

Right, we never wanted this to happen.. But it has! Now we get used to it and move on!

What's changed? For us, the fans? Nothing!! Absoloutely nothing!

We support Rangers Football Club not "The Rangers Football Club Plc"

Our history dates back 140 years, we were a club 27 years before this plc was formed and we'll be a club LONG after this plc gets liquidated!

Our support is the greatest in the world, and I have no doubts that Ibrox will be full for our first game of the new season, whoever its against, whatever league it is in.....

54 Titles, We're Still Going Strong!!!

I certainly won't let a piece of paper at Companies House dictate which club I support or whether The Rangers are still in existence. It's the club that matters, not the company. Rangers forever.

STV doing a livechat thing. Not that they are an authority but they clearly state that the Newco keeps the History, despite the protestations of somebody on the chat called 'The Green Machine'

They really are desperate aren't they?

Where do you think the whole talk of losing titles came from? 'the green machine' indeed!

Where do you think the whole talk of losing titles came from? 'the green machine' indeed!

Ha exactly. Fuck it, let them have their day. Sad as it gets that they are all backpatting and celebrating like this is the greatest day in their history.

Tells you all you need to know about their club and their 'fans'

Glad that s.t.v set them straight. But indeed it was journos associated with the nonces that type that garbage. Its ludicrous and only they idiots will believe it and accept it!! Just like they did in europe going through the bk door.

I foresee massive sales of t-shirts stating

54 and counting

I just cannot understand why bears post in here asking if we are losing our history.

Don't listen to the tarrier propoganda just state this fact

54 AND COUNTING